Bargaining and Agenda Formation in Legislatures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. D. Bernheim & S. N. Slavov, 2009.
"A Solution Concept for Majority Rule in Dynamic Settings,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 33-62.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "A Solution Concept for Majority Rule in Dynamic Settings," Discussion Papers 07-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Gawande, Kishore & Krishna, Pravin & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2009.
"What Governments Maximize and Why: The View from Trade,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(03), pages 491-532, July.
- Kishore Gawande & Pravin Krishna & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009. "What Governments Maximize and Why: The View from Trade," NBER Working Papers 14953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne, 2015.
"Common pool problems in voluntary municipal mergers,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 140-152.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne, 2013. "Common Pool Problems in Voluntary Municipal Mergers," Working Papers 53, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Janne Tukiainen, 2014. "Common Pool Problems in Voluntary Municipal Mergers," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1249, European Regional Science Association.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1996. "Putty-clay politics in transition economies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0t30p88v, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Gantner, Anita & Horn, Kristian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf, 2016. "Fair and efficient division through unanimity bargaining when claims are subjective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 56-73.
- Slavov Sita Nataraj, 2006.
"Age Bias in Fiscal Policy: Why Does the Political Process Favor the Elderly?,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, October.
- Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2001. "Age Bias in Fiscal Policy: Why Does the Political Process Favor the Elderly?," Occidental Economics Working Papers 1, Occidental College, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Brian Knight, 2002. "Endogenous Federal Grants and Crowd-out of State Government Spending: Theory and Evidence from the Federal Highway Aid Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne, 2016.
"Local representation and strategic voting: Evidence from electoral boundary reforms,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 31-45.
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Janne Tukiainen, 2013. "Local representation and strategic voting: evidence from electoral boundary reforms," Working Papers 2013/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tukiainen, Janne & Saarimaa, Tuukka, 2015. "Local Representation and Strategic Voting: Evidence from Electoral Boundary Reforms," Working Papers 64, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:141-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maaser, Nicola & Stratmann, Thomas, 2016.
"Distributional consequences of political representation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 187-211.
- Maaser, Nicola & Stratmann, Thomas, 2014. "Distributional Consequences of Political Representation," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100565, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Klaus Abbink, 2006. "Majority rip-off in referendum voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1997. "Competition among Institutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 306-342, February.
- de Groot Ruiz, Adrian & Ramer, Roald & Schram, Arthur, 2016. "Formal versus informal legislative bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-17.
- Yves Breitmoser, 2011. "Parliamentary bargaining with priority recognition for committee members," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(1), pages 149-169, June.
- Knight, Brian, 2004.
"Parochial interests and the centralized provision of local public goods: evidence from congressional voting on transportation projects,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 845-866, March.
- Brian Knight, 2003. "Parochial Interests and the Centralized Provision of Local Public Goods: Evidence from Congressional Voting on Transportation Projects," NBER Working Papers 9748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stef Proost & Fay Dunkerley & Saskia Loo & Nicole Adler & Johannes Bröcker & Artem Korzhenevych, 2014.
"Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the cost benefit test?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Stef PROOST & Fay DUNKERLEY & Saskia VAN DER LOO & Nicole ADLER & Johannes BRÖCKER & Artem KORZHENEVYCH, 2010. "Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the Cost Benefit test?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Brian Knight, 2005. "Estimating the Value of Proposal Power," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1639-1652, December.
- Daniel E. Ingberman & Robert P. Inman, 1987. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keffer, Philip & Stasavage, David, 2000. "Bureaucratic delegation and political institutions: when are independent central banks irrelevent?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2356, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:77:y:1987:i:2:p:303-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.