Is Statistical Discrimination Efficient?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Yinger, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Consumer Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Blind, Georg & Stefania, Lottanti von Mandach, 2017. "Modeling the „Visitors to Rome“ effect: Reputation Building in Anglo-Saxon Buyout Funds in Japan," MPRA Paper 77761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Postepska, Agnieszka & Vella, Francis, 2017. "Persistent Occupational Hierarchies among Immigrant Worker Groups in the United States Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Young Chul & Loury, Glenn, 2009. "Group Reputation and the Dynamics of Statistical Discrimination," MPRA Paper 18765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Carcillo & Etienne Wasmer, 2003.
"Bilateral Worker-Firm Training Decisions and an Application to Discrimination,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 71-72, pages 293-315.
- Stéphane Carcillo & Etienne Wasmer, 2003. "Bilateral Worker-Firm Training Decisions and an Application to Discrimination," Post-Print hal-01018171, HAL.
- Stéphane Carcillo & Etienne Wasmer, 2003. "Bilateral Worker-Firm Training Decisions and an Application to Discrimination," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8941, Sciences Po.
- Atsuko Tanaka, "undated". "Estimation of the Effects of Statistical Discrimination on the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 2015-22, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 21 Dec 2015.
- Shubham Chaudhuri & Rajiv Sethi, 2003. "Statistical Discrimination with Neighborhood Effects: Can Integration Eliminate Negative Stereotypes?," Game Theory and Information 0312001, EconWPA.
- Krawiec Alexandra E., 2016. "Socio-Economic Implications of Female Inclusion in Organizational Structures and in Leadership Positions," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 49(1), pages 106-134, March.
- Brandt, Loren & Li, Hongbin, 2003.
"Bank discrimination in transition economies: ideology, information, or incentives?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 387-413, September.
- Loren Brandt & Hongbin Li, 2002. "Bank Discrimination in Transition Economies: Ideology, Information or Incentives?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 517, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chen Liang & Yili Hong & Bin Gu, 2017. "Home Bias in Global Employment," Working Papers 17-06, NET Institute.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Sohr, Tatjana, 2008. "Analysing the Gender Wage Gap Using Personnel Records of a Large German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 3533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jairo Rivera, 2013. "Teoría y práctica de la discrimación en el mercado laboral Ecuatoriano (2007-2012)," Analítika, Analítika - Revista de Análisis Estadístico/Journal of Statistical Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 7-22, Junio.
- Song Han, 2011. "Creditor Learning and Discrimination in Lending," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-27, October.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2008. "Discrimination in Europe. Evidence from the Rental Market," Discussion Papers 547, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:1:p:228-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.