Equilibrium Relationships between Money and Other Economic Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lothian, James R., 1997. "Multi-country evidence on the behavior of purchasing power parity under the current float," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-35, February.
- James R.Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2001. "International Transmission under Floating Exchange Rates," International Finance 0107004, EconWPA.
- Moazzami, Bakhtiar & Gupta, Kanhaya L., 1995. "The quantity theory of money and its long-run implications," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 667-682.
- Lothian, James R., 2014. "Monetary policy and the twin crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 197-210.
- Lothian, James R., 2016. "Comment on Rudebusch and Williams, “A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment”," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PA), pages 19-25.
- Dwyer, Gerald P. & Fisher, Mark, 2009. "Inflation and monetary regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1221-1241, November.
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006.
"Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006. "Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Manzur, 1990. "Key Issues in Exchange Rate Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Gerlach, 1995. "Testing the quantity theory using long-run averaged cross-country data," BIS Working Papers 31, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hamilton, James D. & Monteagudo, Josefina, 1998. "The augmented Solow model and the productivity slowdown," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-509, October.
- Lothian, James R. & McCarthy, Cornelia H., 2009.
"The behavior of money and other economic variables: Two natural experiments,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1204-1220, November.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "The Behavior of Money and Other Economic Variables: Two Natural Experiments," International Finance 0311011, EconWPA.
- James Lothian & Yusif Simaan, 1998. "International Financial Relations Under the Current Float: Evidence from Panel Data," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 293-313, October.
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008. "Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Yihui Lan, 2005. "How Long is the Long Run? Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Raja, Sethudurai, 2012.
"A note on excess money growth and inflation dynamics: evidence from threshold regression,"
38036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saumitra N Bhaduri & S. Raja Sethu Durai, 2013. "A Note on Excess Money Growth and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Threshold Regression," Working Papers 2013-078, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:64:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yihui Lan, 2003. "The Long-Term Behaviour of Exchange Rates, Part II: Aspects of Exchange-Rate Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Roffia & Andrea Zaghini, 2007.
"Excess Money Growth and Inflation Dynamics,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 241-280, December.
- Roffia, Barbara & Zaghini, Andrea, 2007. "Excess money growth and inflation dynamics," Working Paper Series 749, European Central Bank.
- Barbara Roffia & Andrea Zaghini, 2008. "Excess money growth and inflation dynamics," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 657, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Moosa, Imad A., 1997. "Testing the long-run neutrality of money in a developing economy: the case of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 139-155, June.
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2007. "Evidence of the Long-Run Neutrality of Money: The Case of South Korea and Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(64), pages 1-18.
- Lothian, James R. & Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Koedijk, Kees G., 2013. "I discovered the peso problem: Irving Fisher and the UIP puzzle," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 5-17.
- Pavel Gertler & Boris Hofmann, 2016. "Monetary facts revisited," BIS Working Papers 566, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lothian, James R., 2016. "Purchasing power parity and the behavior of prices and nominal exchange rates across exchange-rate regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 5-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:4:p:828-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.