A New Theory of Aggregate Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Gertler, 1988.
"Financial structure and aggregate economic activity: an overview,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 559-596.
- Gertler, Mark, 1988. "Financial Structure and Aggregate Economic Activity: An Overview," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 559-588, August.
- Mark L. Gertler, 1988. "Financial Structure and Aggregate Economic Activity: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 2559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bis:bisbps:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1990.
"AIL Theory and the Ailing Phillips Curve: A Contract-Based Approach to Aggregate Supply,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 207-230
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1989. "AIL theory and the ailing Phillips curve: a contract based approach to aggregate supply," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1989. "A.I.L. Theory and the Ailing PHillips Curve: A Contract Based Approach to Aggregate Supply," UCLA Economics Working Papers 549, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1989. "AIL Theory and the Ailing Phillips Curve: A Contract Based Approach to Aggregate Supply," NBER Working Papers 3115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Alessandro Secchi, 2004.
"Is there a cost channel of monetary policy transmission? An investigation into the pricing behaviour of 2,000 firms,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
525, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Alessandro Secchi, 2004. "Is there a cost channel of monetary policy transmission? An investigation into the pricing behavior of 2,000 firms," Macroeconomics 0412010, EconWPA.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2009.
"The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-23.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2008. "The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marvin J. Barth III & Valerie A. Ramey, 2002.
"The Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001, Volume 16, pages 199-256
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin J. Barth III & Valerie A. Ramey, 2000. "The Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," NBER Working Papers 7675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barth, Marvin J III & Ramey, Valerie A, 2000. "The Cost Channel of Monetary Transmissions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7rm5q9sk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Michel Guillard, 1992. "Diversification incomplète et rationnements financiers," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(2), pages 327-362.
- Faiz ur, rehman & Wasim, shahid malik, 2010. "A structural VAR (SVAR) approach to cost channel of monetary policy," MPRA Paper 32349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2011.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1996.
"Is there a broad credit channel for monetary policy?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-13.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1994. "Is there a broad credit channel for monetary policy?," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 146, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guangling (Dave) Liu, 2013.
"Will the Sarb always Succeed in Fighting Inflation with Contractionary Policy?,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(3), pages 330-345, September.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu, 2011. "Will the SARB always succeed in fighting inflation with contractionary policy?," Working Papers 15/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu, 2012. "Will the SARB always succeed in fghting inflation with contractionary policy?," Working Papers 275, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, 2014. "Relationship Between Energy Prices, Monetary Policy and Inflation; A Case Study of South Asian Economies," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 3(1), pages 43-58.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Taux d'intérêt réels élevés et financement de l'économie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 671-684.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988. "Financial factors in business fluctuations," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-78.
- Ying Yan, 1996. "Credit Rationing, Bankruptcy Cost, and Optimal Debt Contract for Small Business," Finance 9612003, EconWPA.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1987. "Les marchés imparfaits dans la théorie macroéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 311-330, décembre.
- Didier Laussel & Jules Nyssen & Antoine Soubeyran, 1995. "Financement de la croissance avec information asymétrique et investissement aléatoire," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(2), pages 237-253.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1990. "Financial Fragility and Economic Performance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 87-114.
- Anna Bottasso, 1996. "Firms’ Financial Structure And Real Decisions: A Critical Survey Of The Empirical Literature," CERIS Working Paper 199623, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Jasmine Zheng, 2013. "Effects of US Monetary Policy Shocks During Financial Crises - A Threshold Vector Autoregression Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2013-64, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Patrick Artus, 1993. "Crises financières et cycle réel : Le rôle des imperfections du marché du crédit," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 89-107.
- Azaridis, C, 1987. "Human Capital and Self-Enforcing Contracts," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 281, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- SAU, Lino, 2001.
"Stato del Credito, Effetto Cash-flow ed Instabilità
[State of Credit, Cash-flow Effect and Instability]," MPRA Paper 3641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:5:p:920-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.