The Disinterest in Deregulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rowley, Charles K., 2000. "Political culture and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 133-158, March.
- William F. Shughart II, 1987. "Durable Tax Reform," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(1), pages 273-281, Spring/Su.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2000. "An Explanation of the Dynamics of Protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 279-293, July.
- John Evans & John Fingleton, 2002. "Entry Regulation and the Influence of an Incumbent Special Interest Group," CESifo Working Paper Series 787, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diana W. Thomas, 2009. "Deregulation despite transitional gains," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 329-340, September.
- Aidt, Toke S. & Hillman, Arye L., 2008. "Enduring rents," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 545-553, September.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "The internal limits to firms' nonmarket activities," MPRA Paper 14500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yogesh Uppal, 2011.
"Does legislative turnover adversely affect state expenditure policy? Evidence from Indian state elections,"
Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 189-207, April.
- Uppal, Yogesh, 2009. "Does legislative turnover adversely affect state expenditure policy? Evidence from Indian state elections," MPRA Paper 15657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baek, Chulwoo & Jung, Euy-Young & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2014. "Effects of regulation and economic environment on the electricity industry׳s competitiveness: A study based on OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 120-128.
- Tarr, David, 1991. "When does rent-seeking augment the benefits of price and trade reform on rationed commodities? : estimates for automobiles and color televisions in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 741, The World Bank.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1989. "Monopoly Wealth and International Debt," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(1), pages 33-48, February.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1992. "La recherche de rentes en situation d’incertitude avec ou sans opposition," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(3), pages 477-498, septembre.
- Marilyn R. Flowers, 1987. "Rent Seeking and Rent Dissipation: A Critical View," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 431-440, Fall.
- Yogesh Uppal & Amihai Glazer, 2015.
"Legislative Turnover, Fiscal Policy, And Economic Growth: Evidence From U.S. State Legislatures,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 91-107, January.
- Uppal, Yogesh & Glazer, Amihai, 2011. "Legislative turnover, fiscal policy, and economic growth: evidence from U.S. state legislatures," MPRA Paper 34186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Lott & Morgan Reynolds, 1989. "Production costs and deregulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 183-186, May.
- Richard Higgins & Arijit Mukherjee, 2010. "Deregulation redux: does mandating access to bottleneck facilities necessarily improve welfare?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 363-377, March.
- David Laband & John Sophocleus, 1988. "The social cost of rent-seeking: First estimates," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 269-275, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:5:p:1075-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.