Practical Implications of Game Theoretic Models of R&D
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Bosch, Mariano & Lederman, Daniel & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Patenting and research and development : a global view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3739, The World Bank.
- Saul Lach & Rafael Rob, 1996.
"R&D, Investment, and Industry Dynamics,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 217-249, June.
- Saul Lach & Rafael Rob, 1992. "R&D, Investment and Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Lach & Rafael Rob, 1995. "R&D, investment and industry dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2004.
"An empirical test of the asymmetric models on innovative activity: who invests more into R&D, the incumbent or the challenger?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 153-173, June.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2000. "An empirical test of the asymmetric models on innovative activity: who invests more into R&D - the incumbent or the challenger?," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ramesh Sankaranarayanan, 2007. "Innovation and the Durable Goods Monopolist: The Optimality of Frequent New-Version Releases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 774-791, 11-12.
- Stähler, Frank, 1998. "Competitiveness and environmental policies in a dynamic model," Kiel Working Papers 859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Drew Fudenberg, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(3), pages 771-800, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scholarly Articles 27303657, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Yaping Shan, 2013. "Incentives for Research Agents: Optimal Contracts and Implementation," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2017. "Innovation and product market concentration: Schumpeter, Arrow and the inverted-U shape curve," Working Papers wp2006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "R&D Investment, Market Structure, and Industry Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2005. "License Expenditures of Incumbents and Potential Entrants: An Empirical Analysis of Firm Behavior," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:94-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Panagopoulos, 2004. "When Does Patent Protection Stimulate Innovation?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/565, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Haruna Shoji & Goel Rajeev K., 2016. "International Tariffs in a Mixed Oligopoly with Research Spillovers," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(3), pages 277-293, August.
- Yaping Shan, 2017. "Optimal contracts for research agents," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 94-124, March.
- Yaping Shan, 2016. "Optimal Contracts for Research Agents," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sinha, Deepak K. & Cusumano, Michael A., 1954-, 1989. "A model of cooperative R&D among competitors," Working papers 3026-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1985. "Schumpetersche Konzepte in der Analyse des technischen Wandels," Discussion Papers, Series I 203, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "R&D competition between public and private sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1347-1366, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed