Practical Implications of Game Theoretic Models of R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramesh Sankaranarayanan, 2007. "Innovation and the Durable Goods Monopolist: The Optimality of Frequent New-Version Releases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 774-791, 11-12.
- Yaping Shan, 2013. "Incentives for Research Agents: Optimal Contracts and Implementation," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg, 2015.
"Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(3), pages 771-800, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scholarly Articles 27303657, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "R&D Investment, Market Structure, and Industry Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Saul Lach & Rafael Rob, 1996.
"R&D, Investment, and Industry Dynamics,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 217-249, June.
- Saul Lach & Rafael Rob, 1992. "R&D, Investment and Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Lach & Rafael Rob, 1995. "R&D, investment and industry dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:94-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Panagopoulos, 2004. "When Does Patent Protection Stimulate Innovation?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/565, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1985. "Schumpetersche Konzepte in der Analyse des technischen Wandels," Discussion Papers, Series I 203, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "R&D competition between public and private sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1347-1366, August.
- Bosch, Mariano & Lederman, Daniel & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Patenting and research and development : a global view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3739, The World Bank.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2004.
"An empirical test of the asymmetric models on innovative activity: who invests more into R&D, the incumbent or the challenger?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 153-173, June.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2000. "An empirical test of the asymmetric models on innovative activity: who invests more into R&D - the incumbent or the challenger?," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stähler, Frank, 1998. "Competitiveness and environmental policies in a dynamic model," Kiel Working Papers 859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2010. "Which Firms Buy Licenses? Market Positions and License Expenditures," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(3), pages 471-488, September.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2017. "Innovation and product market concentration: Schumpeter, Arrow and the inverted-U shape curve," Working Papers wp2006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2005. "License Expenditures of Incumbents and Potential Entrants: An Empirical Analysis of Firm Behavior," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yaping Shan, 2017. "Incentives for Research Agents and Performance-vested Equity-based Compensation," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Haruna Shoji & Goel Rajeev K., 2016. "International Tariffs in a Mixed Oligopoly with Research Spillovers," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(3), pages 277-293, August.
- Yaping Shan, 2017. "Optimal contracts for research agents," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 94-124, March.
- Sinha, Deepak K. & Cusumano, Michael A., 1954-, 1989. "A model of cooperative R&D among competitors," Working papers 3026-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.