On the Efficiency of Experimental Double Auction Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016.
"Do Markets (Institutions) Drive Out Lemmings or Vice Versa?,"
146917, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Do markets (institutions) drive out lemmings - or vice versa?," Kiel Working Papers 2061, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Do Markets (Institutions) Drive Out Lemmings or Vice Versa?," MPRA Paper 74322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sean Crockett, 2013. "Price Dynamics In General Equilibrium Experiments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 421-438, July.
- Ian Domowitz, 1993. "Equally open and competitive: Regulatory approval of automated trade execution in the futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 93-113, February.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2010. "Theory and experiment: What are the questions?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 3-15, January.
- Colin Camerer, 2010. "Do biases in probability judgement matter in markets: experimental evidence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 268, David K. Levine.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2015.
"Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: evidence from an experimental asset market,"
67448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: Evidence from an Experimental Asset Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market efficiency, trading institutions and information mirages: Evidence from an experimental asset market," Working Papers 2016/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Lindsay, Luke, 2016. "Market design and the stability of general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 37-68.
- Schoumaker, Françoise, 1986. "Tour d’horizon des méthodes expérimentales en sciences économiques et leurs résultats," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(3), pages 474-485, septembre.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas & Turban, Sébastien, 2014.
"Vote trading with and without party leaders,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 115-128.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Sébastien Turban, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," NBER Working Papers 17847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas R & Turban, Sébastien, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 8848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 1996. "Price formation in double auction markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1307-1337, August.
- Pierre-Marie Larnac, 1990. "Équilibres financiers concurrentiels avec risque d'information privée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(5), pages 799-816.
- Vernon Smith, 2002. "Method in Experiment: Rhetoric and Reality," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 5(2), pages 91-110, October.
- Jan Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001.
"Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 4(1), pages 55-85, June.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001. "Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 4, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Paul Brewer & Anmol Ratan, 2017. "Double Auction Market Trading and Income Inequality: An initial investigation," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Zhan, Wenjie & Friedman, Daniel, 2007. "Markups in double auction markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2984-3005, September.
- Crockett, Sean & Friedman, Daniel & Oprea, Ryan, 2017. "Aggregation and convergence in experimental general equilibrium economies constructed from naturally occurring preferences," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Market Design: Theory and Pragmatics SP II 2017-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jens Grossklags & Carsten Schmidt, 2002. "Artificial Software Agents on Thin Double Auction Markets - A Human Trader Experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-45, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2010. "Individual tradable permit market and traffic congestion: An experimental study," MPRA Paper 26638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theissen, Erik, 2000. "Market structure, informational efficiency and liquidity: An experimental comparison of auction and dealer markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 333-363, November.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999.
"Tradable deficit permits:efficient implementation of the Stability Pact in the European Monetary Union,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 321-362, October.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999. "Tradable Deficit Permits: Efficient Implementation of the Stability Pacin the European Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 7278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:1:p:60-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.