Aggregate Consequences of Fixed Costs of Price Adjustment [Sticky Prices and Disequilibrium Adjustment in a Rational Model of the Inflationary Process]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakhshi, Hasan, 2002. "Inflation and relative price variability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 27-33, June.
- Becker, Sascha S. & Nautz, Dieter, 2012.
"Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 624-634.
- Sascha S. Becker & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Inflation, Price Dispersion and Market Integration through the Lens of a Monetary Search Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model," Discussion Papers 2010/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Russell, Bill & Banerjee, Anindya, 2008.
"The long-run Phillips curve and non-stationary inflation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1792-1815, December.
- Bill Russell, Anindya Banerjee, 2006. "The Long-Run Phillips Curve and Non-Stationary Inflation," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/16, European University Institute.
- Bill Russell, 2006. "Non-Stationary Inflation and the Markup: an Overview of the Research and some Implications for Policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 191, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2011.
"Search in the product market and the real business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1172-1191, August.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Olivier Pierrard, 2008. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," BCL working papers 32, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Thomas Y. MATHA & Olivier PIERRARD, 2009. "Search in the Product Market and the Real Business Cycle," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas Mathä & Olivier Pierrard, 2011. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Post-Print hal-00828982, HAL.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Working Paper Series 1036, European Central Bank.
- André Binette & Sylvain Martel, 2005. "Inflation and Relative Price Dispersion in Canada: An Empirical Assessment," Staff Working Papers 05-28, Bank of Canada.
- Bill Russell, 2002. "The Long Run Relationships among Price Variability, Inflation and the Markup," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 127, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Erwan Gautier, 2009.
"Les ajustements microéconomiques des prix : une synthèse des modèles théoriques et résultats empiriques,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 119(3), pages 323-372.
- Gautier, E., 2008. "Les ajustements microéconomiques des prix : une synthèse des modèles théoriques et résultats empiriques," Working papers 211, Banque de France.
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C., 2010. "Inflation Persistence," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 9, pages 423-486 Elsevier.
- Fernando Merino, 2000. "Price-Adjustment Costs and Adjustment Frequency: An Analysis with Individual Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1712, Econometric Society.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Mizen, Paul & Russell, Bill, 2007. "Inflation, relative price variability and the markup: Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 82-100, January.
- Benabou, Roland & Konieczny, Jerzy D, 1994.
"On Inflation and Output with Costly Price Changes: A Simple Unifying Result,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 290-297, March.
- Benabou, R. & Konieczny, J.D., 1991. "On Inflation and Output with CostlyPrice Changes: A Simple Unifying Result," Working papers 586, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Roland Benabou & Jerzy Konieczny, 1993. "On Inflation and Output with Costly Price Changes: A Simple Unifying Result," NBER Technical Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benabou, R. & Konieczny, J.D., 1993. "On Inflation and Output with Costly Price Changes: A Simple Unifying Result," Working Papers 93006, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Craig, Ben & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2008.
"State-dependent pricing, inflation, and welfare in search economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 441-468, April.
- Ben R. Craig & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2005. "State-dependent pricing, inflation, and welfare in search economies," Working Papers (Old Series) 0504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 2006. "Intrinsic and Inherited Inflation Persistence," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(3), September.
- Leif Danziger, 2007.
"Output Effects Of Inflation With Fixed Price- And Quantity-Adjustment Costs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 115-120, January.
- Leif Danziger, 2005. "Output Effects of Inflation with Fixed Price- and Quantity-Adjustment Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1538, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grier, Kevin B. & Perry, Mark J., 1996. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and relative price dispersion: Evidence from bivariate GARCH-M models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 391-405, October.
- Fisher, Timothy C. G. & Konieczny, Jerzy D., 2000. "Synchronization of price changes by multiproduct firms: evidence from Canadian newspaper prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 271-277, September.
- Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2008. "Inflation Thresholds and Relative Price Variability: Evidence from U.S. Cities," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 61-76, September.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007.
"The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- Hajzler, Christopher & Fielding, David, 2014. "Relative price and inflation variability in a simple consumer search model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 17-22.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Zaidi, Mohd Azlan Shah & Jusoh, Mansor, 2008.
"Variabiliti harga relatif dan inflasi : bukti empirikal di Semenanjung Malaysia, Sabah dan Sarawak
[Relative price variability and inflation: empirical evidence in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sa," MPRA Paper 26970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Maria Angeles Caraballo, 1996. "An Analysis of the New Keynesian Monopolistic Competition Model," Discussion Papers 1163, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sascha S. Becker, 2011. "What Drives the Relationship Between Inflation and Price Dispersion? Market Power vs. Price Rigidity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:3:p:433-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.