The Determinants of Investment: Another Look
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Acevedo Rueda, Rafael Alexis & Mora Mora, José U., 2008.
"Factores socio-político y judiciales como determinantes de la inversión privada en Latinoamérica
[Social-Political and Judicial Factors as Determinants of Private Investment in Latin America]," MPRA Paper 58694, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1990. "Consumption and investment," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 725-778 Elsevier.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 1998.
"Nonlinear Aggregate Investment Dynamics: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
6420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 1998. "Nonlinear Aggregate Investment Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 98-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ricardo D. Caballero & Eduardo Engel, 1998. "Nonlinear Aggregate Investment Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo 48, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- William A. Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 1996. "Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity," Econometrics 9602002, EconWPA, revised 24 Jun 1999.
- William Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2012. "Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201214, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel, 1999. "Explaining Investment Dynamics in U.S. Manufacturing: A Generalized (S,s) Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Caballero, R.J., 1994. "Explaining Investment Dynamics in U.S. Manufacturing: Generalized (S,s) Approach," Working papers 94-32, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 1996. "Explaining Investment Dynamics in U.S. Manufacturing: A Generalized (S,s) Approach," Documentos de Trabajo 12, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 1994. "Explaining Investment Dynamics in U.S. Manufacturing: A Generalized (S,s) Approach," NBER Working Papers 4887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shapiro, Matthew D, 1986. "Capital Utilization and Capital Accumulation: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 211-234, July.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1985. "Capital Utilization and Capital Accumulation: Theory and Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 736, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986. "Capital Utilization and Capital Accumulation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles S. Morris & Robert Neal & Doug Rolph, 1998. "Credit spreads and interest rates : a cointegration approach," Research Working Paper 98-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Matthias Kredler, 2005. "Bayesian Estimation of a Dynamic Partial-Equilibrium Model for Investment," Econometrics 0509003, EconWPA.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2010. "Factors of Demand for Imported Goods for Investment Purpose to Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 138P.
- Ralph Sonenshine & Michael Cauvel, 2017. "Revisiting the Effect of Crude Oil Price Movements on US Stock Market Returns and Volatility," Working Papers 2017-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, "undated". "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute.
- World Bank, 2008. "Guinea : Development Policy Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7871, The World Bank.
- Louri, Helen, 1989. "Regional policy and investment behaviour: The case of Greece, 1971-1982," MPRA Paper 40229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:71-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed