Long Waves and Economic Growth: A Critical Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 1982. "On the Monetization of Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 22-51, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser, 1982. "The Behavior of Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Kohn, Meir, 1981. "A Loanable Funds Theory of Unemployment and Monetary Disequilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 859-879, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "On the Relevance or Irrelevance of Public Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 1057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "A policy approach to the environmental impacts of technological lock-in," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 717-742, July.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco, 2005. "Endogenous innovation waves and economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 522-539, December.
- Sterman, John, 1984. "An integrated theory of the economic long wave," Working papers 1563-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Boschma, Ron A., 1999. "The rise of clusters of innovative industries in Belgium during the industrial epoch," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 853-871, November.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2013.
"The Emergence of New Industries at the Regional Level in S pain: A Proximity Approach Based on Product Relatedness,"
Clark University, vol. 89(1), pages 29-51, January.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012. "The emergence of new industries at the regional level in Spain. A proximity approach based on product-relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1201, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2015.
"Robots Are Us: Some Economics of Human Replacement,"
NBER Working Papers
20941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo Lagarda Cuevas & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2017. "Robots Are Us: Some Economics of Human Replacement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8590, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ji?í Blažek & David Marek & Viktor Kv?to?, 2016. "The Variety of Related Variety Studies: Opening the Black Box of Technological Relatedness via Analysis of Inter-firm R&D Cooperative Projects," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1611, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2013.
"Path Dependence Research in Regional Economic Development: Cacophony or Knowledge Accumulation?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1348-1362, September.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2012. "Path dependence research in regional economic development: Cacophony or knowledge accumulation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1219, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Feldmann, Horst, 1992. "Zur theoretischen Fundierung einer vorausschauend lenkenden Strukturpolitik," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 22, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Erten, Bilge & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2013.
"Super Cycles of Commodity Prices Since the Mid-Nineteenth Century,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 14-30.
- Bilge Erten, 2012. "Super-cycles of commodity prices since the mid-ninteenth century," Working Papers 110, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jun, Bogang & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2015. "A neo-Schumpeterian perspective on the analytical macroeconomic framework: The expanded reproduction system," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 11-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Neil Thompson & Erik Stam, 2010. "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Innovation: SME innovation in the Netherlands, 1999-2009," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 10-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised May 2010.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Pedro Mendes Loureiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "A networkmodel for the complex behavior of the rate of profit : exploring a simulation model with overplapping technological revolutions," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 555, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Lopes, Miguel Pereira, 2011. "A psychosocial explanation of economic cycles," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 652-659.
- Sterman, John. & Meadows, Dennis Lynn., 1985. "Strategem-2 : a microcomputer simulation game of the Kondratiev cycle," Working papers 1623-85., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas Brenner & Christian Cordes, 2004. "The autocatalytic character of the growth of production knowledge: What role does human labor play?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- R. Boschma, 1996. "The window of locational opportunity-concept," Working Papers 260, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:146-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.