Inflation Expectations and the Demand for Housing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob L. Vigdor, 2004. "Liquidity Constraints and Housing Prices: Theory and Evidence from the VA Mortgage," NBER Working Papers 10611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tracey Seslen & William C. Wheaton & Henry O. Pollakowksi, 2005. "The Investment Performance of Housing and "Hedonic" Spatial Equilibrium," Working Paper 8583, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Pami Dua, 2008.
"Analysis of Consumers’ Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 335-350, November.
- Pami Dua, 2004. "Analysis of Consumers' Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses," Working papers 127, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1998. "Some costs and benefits of price stability in the UK," Bank of England working papers 78, Bank of England.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Sustek, 2013.
"Mortgages and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
19744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman ï¿½ustek, 2015. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 751, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Sustek, Roman, 2015. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015-33, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 09 May 2016.
- Roman Sustek & Finn Kydland & Carlos Garriga, 2015. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Šustek, 2013. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 1306, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised May 2016.
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58248, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," Working Papers 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Oct 2015.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1127-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Hott & Pierre Monnin, 2008. "Fundamental Real Estate Prices: An Empirical Estimation with International Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 427-450, May.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. ""Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism," Finance and Economics Discussion Series Working Paper: a speech at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's Economic Symposium, Jackson Ho," Speech 312, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olympia Bover, 1993. "Un modelo empírico de la evolución de los precios de la vivienda en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 65-86, January.
- OzyIldIrIm, Suheyla & Onder, Zeynep & Yavas, Abdullah, 2005. "Mobility and optimal tenure choice," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 336-354, December.
- Mario Fortin, 2015. "Why has the mortgage debt increased by so much in Canada?," Cahiers de recherche 15-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Vigdor, Jacob L., 2006. "Liquidity constraints and housing prices: Theory and evidence from the VA Mortgage Program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1579-1600, September.
- Noordegraaf-Eelens, L.H.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2014. "Do loss profiles on the mortgage market resonate with changes in macro economic prospects, business cycle movements or policy measures?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007.
"Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 359-413.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 13518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Scholten, Ulrich, 1999. "Die Förderung von Wohneigentum," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 8, number urn:isbn:9783161472343, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:72:y:1982:i:1:p:143-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.