Federal Minimum Wage Laws and the Employment of Minority Youth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohd Zaini Abd Karim & Sok-Gee Chan & Sallahuddin Hassan, 2016. "Minimum Wage Policy and Country’s Technical Efficiency," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1729-1735.
- Everson Hull, 1983. "Money growth and the employment aspirations of black Americans," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 63-74, March.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2101-2163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1983.
"Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 3-31.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1981. "Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1991. "Evidence on Employment Effects of Minimum Wages and Subminimum Wage Provisions From Panel Data on State Minimum Wage Laws," NBER Working Papers 3859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Bucila, 2008. "Employment-Based Health Insurance and the Minimum Wage," Working Papers 0812, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:2:p:379-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.