Bankruptcy, Liquidity, and Recession
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Hubbard, R Glenn, 1990.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Internal Finance, and 'Credit Rationing.',"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 90-104, March.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988. "Firm Heterogeneity, Internal Finance, and `Credit Rationing'," NBER Working Papers 2497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Dimand & Robert H. Koehn, 2011. "Those Who Forget the Past are Condemned to Repeat it: Lessons Learned from Past Financial Crises that were Ignored by the Deregulators of the Past 15 Years," Chapters,in: Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1987. "Credit Rationing and Effective Supply Failures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 327-352, June.
- Çakmaklı, Cem & Paap, Richard & van Dijk, Dick, 2013.
"Measuring and predicting heterogeneous recessions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2195-2216.
- Cem Cakmakli & Richard Paap & Dick van Dijk, 2011. "Measuring and Predicting Heterogeneous Recessions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-154/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Nov 2011.
- Cem Cakmakli & Richard Paap & Dick van Dijk, 2012. "Measuring and Predicting Heterogeneous Recessions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1206, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2006. "On Lower-bound Traps: A Framework for the Analysis of Monetary Policy in the ÒAgeÓ of Central Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_478, Levy Economics Institute.
- Taylor, Alan M., 2015. "Credit, Financial Stability, and the Macroeconomy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santomero, Anthony M. & Seater, John J., 2000. "Is there an optimal size for the financial sector?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 945-965, June.
- Alexander William Salter, 2016. "Robust Political Economy and the Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2005. "Liquidity and growth traps: a framework for the analysis of macroeconomic policy in the 'age' of Central Banks," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 05-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Arnold Lutz, 2000. "Α Model of Debt Deflation and the Phillips Curve: Implications for Business Cycles and the Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Policy / Schulden-Deflation und die Phillips-Kurve: Implikationen für Konju," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(4), pages 385-399, August.
- Song, Yena & Preston, John & Ogilvie, David, 2017. "New walking and cycling infrastructure and modal shift in the UK: A quasi-experimental panel study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 320-333.
- Giesecke, Kay & Longstaff, Francis A. & Schaefer, Stephen & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2011. "Corporate bond default risk: A 150-year perspective," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 233-250.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1987. "International Adjustment Under the Classical Gold Standard: Evidence for the U.S. and Britain, 1879-1914," NBER Working Papers 2206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bowles & Holley Ulbrich & Myles Wallace, 1989. "Default Risk, Interest Differentials and Fiscal Policy: A New Look at Crowding Out," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 203-212, Jul-Sep.
- Yuan, Mingwei & Zimmermann, Christian, 2004.
"Credit crunch in a model of financial intermediation and occupational choice,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 637-659, December.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Credit Crunch in a Model of Financial Intermediation and Occupational Choice," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 97, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Kay Giesecke & Francis A. Longstaff & Stephen Schaefer & Ilya Strebulaev, 2010. "Corporate Bond Default Risk: A 150-Year Perspective," NBER Working Papers 15848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yasushi Hamao & Jianping Mei & Yexiao Xu, 2003. "Idiosyncratic Risk and the Creative Destruction in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Mary Eschelbach & Hansen, Bradley A., 2012. "Crisis and Bankruptcy: The Mediating Role of State Law, 1920–1932," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(02), pages 448-468, June.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1985. "Price Flexibility, Credit Rationing, and Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from the U.S., 1879-1914," NBER Working Papers 1767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. Seater, 2000. "Optimal Bank Regulation and Monetary Policy," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-38, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:2:p:155-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.