Bankruptcy, Limited Liability, and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Homburg, 2017.
"Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(3), pages 267-282, August.
- Homburg Stefan, 2017. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 267-282, August.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-557, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2016. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145467, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- John Geanakoplos & William Zame, 2014.
"Collateral equilibrium, I: a basic framework,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(3), pages 443-492, August.
- Geanakoplos, John & William R. Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1906, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & William R. Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000741, David K. Levine.
- John Geanakoplos & William Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium - A Basic Framework," EIEF Working Papers Series 1319, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2013.
- Bovari, Emmanuel & Giraud, Gaël & Mc Isaac, Florent, 2018.
"Coping With Collapse: A Stock-Flow Consistent Monetary Macrodynamics of Global Warming,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 383-398.
- Gaël Giraud & Florent MCISAAC & Emmanuel BOVARI & Ekaterina ZATSEPINA, 2017. "Coping with the Collapse: A Stock-Flow Consistent Monetary Macrodynamics of Global Warming," Working Paper 0f12dfef-5625-4dd1-8f2b-d, Agence française de développement.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2018. "The Political Economyof Too-Big-To-Fail," CESifo Working Paper Series 7403, CESifo.
- Karp, Larry S. & Collins, Robert A., 1988.
"A Dynamic Model Of Capital Structure For The Noncorporate Firm,"
1988 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Knoxville, Tennessee
270420, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Karp, Larry S. & Collins, Robert A., 1989. "Dynamic Model of Capital Structure for the Noncorporate Firm," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197663, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai A. Konrad, 2014. "Taxes on risky returns â€” an update," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-10, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Gaël Giraud, 2010. "Financial crashes versus liquidity trap : the dilemma of monetary policy," Post-Print halshs-00657047, HAL.
- Patrick Bolton & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2020. "Leverage Dynamics and Financial Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 26802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 1995.
"The relevance of financial policy,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1133-1154, June.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1989. "The Relevance Of Financial Policy," Papers fb-89-11, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1990. "The relevance of financial policy," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1990011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1995. "The relevance of financial policy," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1157, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michael Smart, 1996. "On limited liability and the development of capital markets: An historical analysis," Working Papers msmart-96-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shahid Ebrahim, M. & Hussain, Sikandar, 2010. "Financial development and asset valuation: The special case of real estate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 150-162, January.
- Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo Gonzalez, 2011. "Holding Company Discounts and Business Groups Optimal Bailout of Subsidiaries," Working Papers 34, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Webb, David C., 2007. "Pension plan funding, risk sharing and technology choice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2000. "Default in a General Equilibrium Model with Incomplete Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1247, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Madan, Dilip B., 2004. "Monitored financial equilibria," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2213-2235, September.
- Sheridan Titman, 2001. "The Modigliani and Miller Theorem and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 8641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bianco, Magda & Nicodano, Giovanna, 2006. "Pyramidal groups and debt," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 937-961, May.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2000. "Haftungsregeln und Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-38, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma & Jaime Orrillo, 2016. "Production and Endogenous Bankruptcy under Collateral Constraints," Studies in Economics 1610, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lorenzo Sasso, 2016. "Bank Capital Structure and Financial Innovation: Antagonists or Two Sides of the Same Coin?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 66/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:1:p:155-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.