The Effects of a Firm's Investment and Financing Decisions on the Welfare of Its Security Holders
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Patrick HERBST & Jens PRUFER, 2016.
"Firms, Nonprofits, And Cooperatives: A Theory Of Organizational Choice,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 315-343, December.
- Herbst, P. & Prüfer, J., 2007. "Firms, Nonprofits, and Cooperatives : A Theory of Organizational Choice," Discussion Paper 2007-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herbst, P. & Prüfer, J., 2007. "Firms, Nonprofits, and Cooperatives : A Theory of Organizational Choice," Discussion Paper 2007-003, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1991. "Structure de propriété, relation d'agence et performance financière," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(3), pages 521-552.
- Alfonso Herrero de Egaña & Carmen Soria Bravo & Alberto Muñoz Cabanes, 2016. "On the Separability of Real and Financial Decisions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(2), pages 211-224, May.
- Georg Wamser, 2014. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 764-781, October.
- Georg Wamser, 2008. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 62, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Tarik AKIN & Abbas MIRAKHOR, 2016. "Efficiency with Rule-Compliance: A Contribution to the Theory of the Firm in Islamic Economics," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 560-574, September.
- Ramon Sotelo, 2001. "Foundations of Home Ownership Policy - The Implementation of the Financing of Use as an Independent Finance Level," ERES eres2001_281, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Schall, Lawrence D. & Siegel, Andrew F., 2016. "Debt callability and investment incentives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 315-330.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thierry Poulain-Rehm & Xavier Lepers, 2013. "Does Employee Ownership Benefit Value Creation? The Case of France (2001–2005)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 325-340, January.
- Picou, Armand & McDaniel, William R. & Rosenberg, Sidney, 1996. "Resolving international agency cost in East/West joint ventures," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 115-127.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:3:p:272-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed