The Current Experience with Floating Exchange Rates: An Appraisal of the Monetary Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Regime shifts and the Canada/US exchange rate in a multivariate framework," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 206-211.
- Bordo, Michael D & Choudhri, Ehsan U, 1982.
"Currency Substitution and the Demand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 48-57, February.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1980. "Currency Substitution and the Semand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada," UCLA Economics Working Papers 190, UCLA Department of Economics.
- John F. Helliwell & Paul M. Boothe, 1982. "Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Exchange Rate Models," NBER Working Papers 0904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1980.
"Exchange rates, money, and relative prices: The dollar-pound in the 1920s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 249-262, May.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1980. "Exchange Rates, Money and Relative Prices: The Dollar-Pound in the 1920's," NBER Working Papers 0429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Clements, 1981.
"The monetary approach to exchange rate determination: A geometric analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(1), pages 20-29, March.
- K.W. Clements, 1981. "The Monetary Approach to Exchange Rate Determination: A geometric analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Samuel MAVEYRAUD & François CHOUNET, 2015. "Correlation of exchange rates and gold standard regime during World War 1 (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-33, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Kholdy, Shady & Sohrabian, Ahmad, 1995. "Testing for the relationship between nominal exchange rates and economic fundamentals," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-134.
- Yin, Weiwei & Li, Junye, 2014. "Macroeconomic fundamentals and the exchange rate dynamics: A no-arbitrage macro-finance approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 46-64.
- Joscha Beckmann, 2013. "Nonlinear Exchange Rate Adjustment and the Monetary Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 654-670, September.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1981. "Explaining exchange rate behavior : an augmented version of the monetary approach," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-11.
- Giancarlo Gandolfo & Pietro Carlo Padoan & Giovanna Paladino, 1990. "Structural Models vs Random Walk: The Case of the Lira/$ Exchange Rate," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 101-113, Apr-Jun.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2002. "Equilibrium exchange rate theories under flexible exchange rate regimes," MPRA Paper 3086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernst-August Behnke, 1980. "Stationäres und intertemporäres Gleichgewicht auf den Devisenmärkten bei festen und flexiblen Wechselkursen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(II), pages 171-194, June.
- John F.O. Bilson, 1984. "Exchange Rate Dynamics," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 175-196 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fraire, Francisco & Leatham, David J., 2006. "Decision Making Tool to Hedge Exchange Rate Risk," Proceedings: 2006 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 2-3, 2006; Washington, DC 133082, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:2:p:392-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.