On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty: Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Weersink, Alfons, 1991.
"An Analysis of the Effects of Government Payments to Grain and Oilseeds Producers on Cropping Decisions,"
244081, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Meilke, K.D. & Weersink, A., 1991. "An Analysis of the Effects of Government Payments to Grain and Oilseeds Producers on Cropping Decisions," Papers 9-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Osunsan, Adeyinka W. & Biere, Arlo, 1992. "A Risk Analysis of Alternative Crop and Irrigation Strategies Using Biophysical Simulations," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197739, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1987.
"A risk responsive acreage response function for millet in Niger,"
Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 229-239, October.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1987. "A Risk Responsive Acreage Response Function for Millet in Niger," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(3), October.
- Hurley, Terrance M., 2010. "A review of agricultural production risk in the developing world," Working Papers 188476, HarvestChoice.
- R.W. Fraser, 1984. "Unreliable Markets and Perishable Products," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 84-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2016. "A note on the theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 341-343.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 1992. "Production Under Uncertainty," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146428, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Röthig, Andreas, 2008. "The impact of backwardation on hedgers' demand for currency futures contracts: theory versus empirical evidence," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 190, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Lence, Sergio Horacio, 1991. "Dynamic firm behavior under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000010656, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2010.
"Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(3), December.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2010. "Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800001536, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulson, N.D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2010. "Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32437, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1993.
"Applications of contingent claims theory to microeconomic problems,"
ISU General Staff Papers
1993010108000011822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 870, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-m7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1997. "Liberalization and food price distributions: ARCH-M evidence from Madagascar," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-173, April.
- Fabian, Capitanio & Felice, Adinolfi & Fabio G., Santeramo, 2014. "Crop insurance subsidies and environmental externalities: evidence from Southern Italy," MPRA Paper 62505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Capitanio, Fabian, 2008. "Risk Management Through Insurance And Environmental Externalities From Agricultural Input Use: An Italian Case Study," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44834, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pan, Shihua, 1990. "The microfoundations of mixed system of planning and markets: some theoretical considerations and an empirical analysis of the Chinese agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010876, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mendoza, Meyra S. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Brorsen, Wade, 1992. "Aggregate Corn Area Response Under Risk: Some Implications for Price Stabilization Programs," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 2-d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert, 2002. "Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 107-112, August.
- Yasuhiro Sakai & Akihiko Yoshizumi, 1991. "The impact of risk aversion on information transmission between firms," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Yasunori Ishii, 1991. "On the theory of monopolistic competition under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 21-32, February.
- Choi, Gyemyung & Kim, Iltae & Snow, Arthur, 2000. "Comparative statics predictions for the cross-effects of central dominance changes in risk with quasilinear payoffs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 41-48, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:4:p:768-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.