A Bargaining Theoretic Approach to Cropsharing Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Laidler, David E W & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 741-809, December.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1977. " Risk Shifting and Reliability in Labor Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 187-209.
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Américo Mendes, 2005.
"A Game Theoretical Model of Land Contract Choice,"
Game Theory and Information
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "A Game Theoretical Model of Land Contract Choice," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Cordero Salas, Paula, 2016. "Relational Contracts and Product Quality: The Effect of Bargaining Power on Efficiency and Distribution," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Burke, Mary A., 2015. "The distributional effects of contractual norms: the case of cropshare agreements," Working Papers 15-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bell, Clive, 2016. "Agrarian Contracts in Retrospect: Two Bihari Villages in 1970," Working Papers 0622, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Head, Thomas, 1981. "Modeling Institutional Change in Rural Egypt," Working Papers 232846, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Mark Pin & Shahidur Khandker & Signe-Mary Mckernan & M. Latif, 1999. "Credit programs for the poor and reproductive behavior in low-income countries: Are the reported causal relationships the result of heterogeneity bias?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Ananish Chaudhuri & Pushkar Maitra, 1997. "Determinants of Land Tenure Contracts; Theory and Evidence from Rural India," Departmental Working Papers 199710, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson, 1999.
"Information and the operation of markets: tests based on a general equilibrium model of land leasing in India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 497-527.
- Lanjouw, J.O., 1995. "Information and the Operation of Markets: Tests Based on a General Equilibrium Model of Land Leasing in India," Papers 727, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Reardon, Thomas & Zilberman, David, 2015. "The Economics of Agricultural Supply Chain Design: A Portfolio Selection Approach," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212809, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- H. Peyton Young & Mary A. Burke, 2001. "Competition and Custom in Economic Contracts: A Case Study of Illinois Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 559-573, June.
- Sanjaya DeSilva, 2000. "Skills, Partnerships and Tenancy in Sri Lankan Rice Farms," Working Papers 819, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- F. S. Bagi, 1981. "Economics of Share-Cropping in Haryana (India) Agriculture," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 95-119.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Lee, Hyunok & Quiggin, John, 1991. "Externalities, Sharecropping, and Social Efficiency," Working Papers 197770, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Adelman, Irma & Hihn, J. Michael & Head, Thomas, 1981. "An Approach to Policy Evaluation in the Egyptian Agricultural Sector: Simulation of Egyptian Village Economy," Working Papers 232858, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Bell, Clive & Zusman, Pinhas, 1981. "New Apprroaches to the Theory of Rental Contracts in Agriculture," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197142, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geron, Maria Piedad S., 1989. "Microeconomic Behavior of Agents in a Credit-Output Market in an Agricultural Setting," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1989 Vol. XVI No.1-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Holden, Stein T. & Bezabih, Mintewab, 2006. "Tenure Insecurity, Transaction Costs in the Land Lease Market and their Implications for Gendered Productivity Differentials," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25273, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daniel Arce, 1995. "Social norms and core outcomes in a sharecropping economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 175-183, June.
- Ray, Tridip, 1999. "Share tenancy as strategic delegation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 45-60.
- Yaron, D. & Ratner, A., 1990. "Regional Cooperation in the Use of Irrigation Water: Efficiency and Income Distribution," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), April.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005. "Pull and push: individual farming in Hungary," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-62, February.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olmos, Marta Fernandez & Rosell-Martinez, Jorge & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio, 2008. "The yield/quality trade-off and contractual choice," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6065, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rizov, Marian & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2004. "Human capital, market imperfections, and labor reallocation in transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 745-774.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:4:p:578-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.