Faculty Salaries: Is There Discrimination by Sex, Race, and Discipline? Additional Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi & Thomas Maloney, 2015.
"Gender salary and promotion gaps in Japanese academia: Results from science and engineering,"
1522, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi & Thomas Maloney, 2015. "Gender salary and promotion gaps in Japanese academia: Results from science and engineering," Working Papers EMS_2015_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1999.
"Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively Or Monopsonistically Determined?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(1), April.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1999. "Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively or Monopsonistically Determined?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 1-10, April.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1998. "Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively Or Monopsonistically Determined?," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28370, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Christiana Hilmer & Michael Hilmer, 2010. "Are There Gender Differences in the Job Mobility Patterns of Academic Economists?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 353-357, May.
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 3-21, October.
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 1999. "The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs," Working Papers 805, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2000. "The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs," NBER Working Papers 7931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vikas Mittal & Lawrence Feick & Feisal Murshed, 2008. "Publish and Prosper: The Financial Impact of Publishing by Marketing Faculty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 430-442, 05-06.
- Barbezat, Debra A., 2004. "Revisiting the seniority wage effect for faculty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 289-294, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:7:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J., 2004. "On The Return To Journal Quality, Coauthorship And Author Order Within Top Ranked Agricultural Economics Programs," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20179, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard D. Raymond & Michael L. Sesnowitz & Donald R. Williams, 1990. "The Effect of Disaggregation on Measures of Wage Discrimination in Academia," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 33-39, Jan-Mar.
- Alan T.K. Wan, 2006. "On discrimination and the status of immigrants in the Hong Kong labour market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(7), pages 1-17.
- Ragan Jr, James F. & Warren, John T. & Bratsberg, Bernt, 1999. "How similar are pay structures in 'similar' departments of economics?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 347-360, June.
- Nelson, Paul A. & Monson, Terry, 2006. "Research Funding, Experience, and Seniority in Academia," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(1).
- Barbezat, Debra A. & Donihue, Michael R., 1998. "Do faculty salaries rise with job seniority?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 239-244, February.
- Huasheng Gao & Yaheng Lin & Yujing Ma, 2016. "Sex Discrimination and Female Top Managers: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 683-702, November.
- Moore, William J & Newman, Robert J & Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1998. "Do Academic Salaries Decline with Seniority?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 352-366, April.
- Gayle D. Riggs & Lynn Dwyer, 1995. "Salary Discrimination by Black Males?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 231-237, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:1:p:196-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.