Human Capital Theory: Education, Discrimination, and Life Cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norbert R. Schady, 2003.
"Convexity and Sheepskin Effects in the Human Capital Earnings Function: Recent Evidence for Filipino Men,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 171-196, May.
- Schady, Norbert R., 2001. "Convexity and sheepskin effects in the human capital earnings function : recent evidence for Filipino men," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2566, The World Bank.
- Arnold de Silva, 1999. "Wage Discrimination Against Natives," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(1), pages 65-85, March.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 2005.
"Human Capital and Technology Diffusion,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 935-966
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977. "Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- Pekkala, Sari, 2003. "Is Little Brother Nothing but Trouble?: Educational Attainment, Returns to Schooling and Sibling Structure," Discussion Papers 302, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Riley, John G, 1976. "Information, Screening and Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 254-260, May.
- Havet, Nathalie, 2004. "Écarts salariaux et disparités professionnelles entre sexes : développements théoriques et validité empirique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(1), pages 5-39, Mars.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2008. "Racial Discrimination and Competition," NBER Working Papers 14273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.W. Miller & S. Rummery, 1989. "Gender Wage Discrimination in Australia: A reassessment," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Levine, Ross & Rubinstein, Yona & Levkov, Alexey, 2014.
"Bank Deregulation and Racial Inequality in America,"
Critical Finance Review,
now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2012. "Bank deregulation and racial inequality in America," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mellander, Erik & Sandgren-Massih, Sofia, 2008. "Proxying ability by family background in returns to schooling estimations is generally a bad idea," Working Paper Series 2008:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kevin T. McNamara & Warren P. Kriesel, 1988. "Manufacturing Location: the Impact of Human Capital Stocks and Flows," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 42-48, Winter.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "Discrimination and Inequality in an Integrated Walrasian-General-Equilibrium and Neoclassical-Growth Theory," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Erik Mellander & Sofia Sandgren-Massih, 2008. "Proxying Ability by Family Background in Returns to Schooling Estimations is Generally a Bad Idea," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(4), pages 853-875, December.
- Mastromarco, Camilla & Ghosh, Sucharita, 2009. "Foreign Capital, Human Capital, and Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 489-502, February.
- André Masson, 1983. "Profils d'accumulation patrimoniale et modèles de cycle de vie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 10-63.
- Myasoyedov, Sergei & Martirosyan, Emil & Sergeeva, Anastasia, 2015. "Modern Forms of Globalization of Human Capital - The New Trends in the Global Mobility of Staff," Published Papers 2312, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Mellander, Erik, 1998. "On Omitted Variable Bias and Measurement Error in Returns to Schooling Estimates," Working Paper Series 494, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:2:p:63-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.