Private Incentives and Public Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "External Economies of Scale and Competitive Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 347-385.
- Horst Herberg & Murray C. Kemp, 1969. "Some Implications of Variable Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 403-415, August.
- James R. Melvin, 1969. "Increasing Returns to Scale as a Determinant of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 389-402, August.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2014.
"Growth forecasts, belief manipulation and capital markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 108-125.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2010. "Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets," Working Papers 2010:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2013. "Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/15, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Dietl, Helmut & Picot, Arnold, 1995. "Information(De-)Regulation of Capital Markets from the Viewpoint of New Institutional Economics," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 30(1), pages 29-46, December.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Seccia, Giulio, 2002. "On the "Hirshleifer effect'' of unscheduled monetary policy announcements," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 213, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Campbell, Colin M., 2004. "Blackwell's ordering and public information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 179-197, February.
- Ricardo Campos-Espinoza & Hanns de la Fuente-Mella & Berta Silva-Palavecinos & David Cademartori-Rosso, 2015. "Adopting the IFRS and its impact on reducing information asymmetry in the Chilean capital market," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 193-204, December.
- Esther Brio & Javier Perote, 2007. "What Enhances Insider Trading Profitability?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Seccia, Giulio, 2002. "On the "Hirshleifer effect'' of unscheduled monetary policy announcements," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0213, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Jack Hirshleifer & John G. Riley, 1976. "The New Economics of Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Krebs, Tom, 2007. "Rational expectations equilibrium and the strategic choice of costly information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 532-548, June.
- Dye, Ronald A., 2001. "An evaluation of "essays on disclosure" and the disclosure literature in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 181-235, December.
- Colin Campbell, 2004.
"Implementation and orderings of public information,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 9(1), pages 43-57, December.
- Colin Campbell, 2003. "Implementation and Orderings of Public Information," Departmental Working Papers 200303, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Crowding Out Wasteful Activities by Wasteful Activities," Working Papers 080908, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:1:y:2017:i:7:p:90-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- MortonI. Kamien, 1987. "The Value of Infommation in a Strategic Conflict," Discussion Papers 717, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 2001. "Essays on disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 97-180, December.
- Juan Hatchondo, 2004.
"The value of information with heterogeneous agents and partially revealing prices,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
175, Econometric Society.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo, 2005. "The value of information with heterogeneous agents and partially revealing prices," Working Paper 05-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Doherty, Neil A. & Thistle, Paul D., 1996. "Adverse selection with endogenous information in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 83-102, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:3:p:373-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.