Labor Market Segmentation: Positive Feedback and Divergent Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben Schmidt & Peter Jensen, 2013. "Foreign labor and regional labor markets: aggregate and disaggregate impact on growth and wages in Danish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 809-840, June.
- Bennett Harrison & Lucy Gorham, 1992. "Growing inequality in black wages in the 1980s and the emergence of an African-American middle class," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 235-253.
- -, 1978. "CEPAL Review no.5," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), June.
- Jefferson Andronio Ramundo Staduto & Amarildo Hersen, 2011. "Decomposition of labor earnings: an analysis between metropolitan regions and non-metropolitan regions in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p113, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Rauhut & Mats Johansson, 2011. "The Regional Settlement Patterns Of Immigrants To Sweden 1967-2005 By Sex And Age," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1467, European Regional Science Association.
- Lasse Sigbjorn Stambol, 2001. "Local labour market performance through different activation rates, input and economic returns to human capital," ERSA conference papers ersa01p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Lay, Jann & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2001. "Towards a dual education system - a labour market perspective on poverty reduction in Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1073, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mainali, R. M. & Jafarey, S. & Montes-Rojas, G., 2013. "Earnings and Social Background: An evaluation of caste/ethnic wage differentials in the Nepalese labor market," Working Papers 13/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Fischer, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Structure of regional labour markets," Serie Research Memoranda 0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gustavo Gonzalez Palomino, 2014. "Diferencias en los ingresos laborales en Colombia, 2001?2006: un análisis de descomposición de Oaxaca para los sectores formal e informal," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, September.
- Souza, Paulo Renato, 1978. "Wage disparities in the urban labour market," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), June.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1183-1217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paula E. Stephan, 2011.
"The Biomedical Workforce in the US: An Example of Positive Feedbacks,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paula E. Stephan, 2010. "The Biomedical Workforce in the US: An Example of Positive Feedbacks," ICER Working Papers 11-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Awad, Ibrahim L., 2002.
"ظاهرة الركود التضخمى فى الاقتصاد المصرى: دراسة تحليلية
[The Phenomenon of Stagflation in The Egyptian Economy: Analytical Study]," MPRA Paper 5465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:366-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.