Education, Technology, and the Characteristics of Worker Productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Kenneth Wolpin, 1975. "Education and Screening," NBER Working Papers 0102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bezmen, Trisha & Depken II, Craig A., 1998.
"School Characteristics and the Demand for College,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 205-210, April.
- Trisha Bezmen & Craig A. Depken II, 1996. "School Characteristics and the Demand for College," HEW 9609001, EconWPA.
- Jim Davies, "undated". "Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-11, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jim Davies, 2003. "Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Jacob Mincer, 1974. "Progress in Human Capital Analysis of the Distribution of Earnings," NBER Working Papers 0053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hind, Ian W., 1977. "Estimates Of Cost Functions For Primary Schools In Rural Areas," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(01), April.
- Levine, David I., 1999. "Choosing the Right Parents: Changes in the Intergenerational Transmission of Inequality Between the 1970s and the early 1990s," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9r45b10r, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Levine, D.I., 1999. "Choosing the Right Parents: Changes in the Intergenerational Transmission of Inequality Between the 1970s and the Early 1990s," Papers 72, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- West, Jerry G. & Osburn, Donald D., 1972. "Quality Of Schooling In Rural Areas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Cyril Pasche, 2008. "What is it About Schooling That the Labor Market Rewards? The Components of the Return to Schooling," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0029, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Fasih, Tazeen & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris, 2013. "Functional literacy, heterogeneity and the returns to schooling : multi-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6697, The World Bank.
- Philippe Cazenave, 1976. "Pour une nouvelle analyse économique de la demande de formation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(1), pages 54-84.
- Diana Saltarelli & Kenneth D. Bush, 2000. "The Two Faces of Education in Ethnic Conflict: Towards a peacebuilding education for children," Papers innins00/7, Innocenti Insights.
- B. Wolfe & S. Zuvekas, "undated". "Nonmarket outcomes of schooling," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1065-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Guy TCHIBOZO, 1999. "Updating the analysis of the determinants of the demand for education," Working Papers of BETA 9916, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2001. "The Inheritance of Economic Status: Education, Class, and Genetics," Working Papers 01-01-005, Santa Fe Institute.
- Robert T. Michael, 1975. "Education and Consumption," NBER Chapters,in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 233-252 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:357-386 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:61:y:1971:i:2:p:266-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed