Cropsharing Tenancy in Agriculture: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Sen, Debapriya, 2011.
"A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 181-199.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 14898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jabbar, M. A., 1977. "Relative productive efficiency of different tenure classes in selected areas of Bangladesh," Research Report/Working Paper 208707, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Debapriya Sen, 2005. "Sharecropping, interlinkage, and price variation," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Naziruddin Abdullah, 2000. "The Effects of Price-support Programme on Farm Tenancy Patterns and Farm Profitability: Some Evidence from Malaysia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 51-72.
- Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Schuh, G. Edward, 1979. "Entrepreneurial Talent, Sharecropping, Resource Allocation And Land Ownership," Staff Papers 14009, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Herath Hmg., 1983. "Role of rural institutions in the diffusion of agricultural innovations in Sri Lanka," ILO Working Papers 992220103402676, International Labour Organization.
- Laha, Arindam & Kuri, Pravat Kumar, 2011. "Rural Credit Market and the Extent of Tenancy: Micro Evidence from Rural West Bengal," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(1).
- Dumas, Christelle, 2013. "Market Imperfections and Child Labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 127-142.
- Dumas, Christelle, 2011. "Market imperfections and child labor," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 25, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Dumas Christelle, 2011. "Market imperfections and child labor," THEMA Working Papers 2011-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Taslim, M. A., 1990. "Multiple leasing under cropshare tenancy - A note," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 91-98, April.
- Taslim, M. A., 1990. "Multiple Leasing under Cropshare Tenancy- A Note," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), April.
- Ray, Tridip, 1999. "Share tenancy as strategic delegation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-60, February.
- Roy, Jaideep & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2001. "Intertemporal discounting and tenurial contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 417-436, April.
- Jaideep Roy & Konstantinos Serfes, 2000. "Intertemporal Discounting and Tenurial Contracts," Department of Economics Working Papers 00-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Brooks A. Kaiser & James A. Roumasset, 2014. "Transitional Forces in a Resource Based Economy: Phases of Economic and Institutional Development in Hawaii," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 5(2).
- Brooks A. Kaiser & James A. Roumasset, 2014. "Transitional Forces in a Resource Based Economy: Phases of Economic and Institutional Development in Hawaii," Working Papers 117/14, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Sullins, Martha, 1994. "Water markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laha, A. & Kuri, P.K, 2008. "Productivity Differences under Alternative Tenurial Contracts in Agriculture and Access to Credit: Evidence from Rural West Bengal, India," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 10.
- Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey Jr., 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huang, Chung-Huang, 1991. "Inefficiency due to tenancy protection: a new tenure problem in Taiwan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), June.
- Bharadwaj K., 1989. "Formation of rural labour markets: an analysis with special reference to Asia," ILO Working Papers 992679613402676, International Labour Organization.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:61:y:1971:i:1:p:48-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed