Income Taxes and Housing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Ulrich van Suntum, "undated". "Optimal Consumption and Taxation of Housing - A Life Cycle Approach," Working Papers 200125, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Jonathan Gruber & Amalie Jensen & Henrik Kleven, 2017. "Do People Respond to the Mortage Interest Deduction? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Denmark," NBER Working Papers 23600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar O. Olsen & Kathy A. York, 1984. "The Effect of Different Measures of Benefit on Estimates of the Distributive Consequences of Government Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Transfers in the United States, pages 177-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suntum, Ulrich van, 2009. "Housing, taxation and retirement provision," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 249-255, September.
- Anastasia Girshina, 2016. "Implications of Fiscal Policy for Housing Tenure Decisions," Working Papers 2014:, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2005.
"Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: aggregate trends and racial gaps,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 101-127, January.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2004. "Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: Aggregate Trends and Racial Gaps," Working Paper 8596, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Cebula, Richard, 1973. "Interstate Migration and the Tiebout Hypothesis: An Analysis According to Race, Sex, and Age," MPRA Paper 49827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 1974.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012. "Taxing Home Ownership: Distributional Effects of Including Net Imputed Rent in Taxable Income," IZA Discussion Papers 6493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Tsakloglou & Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2014. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EcoMod2014 7474, EcoMod.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Panos Tsakloglou & Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2012. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EcoMod2012 4323, EcoMod.
- Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Panos Tsakloglou & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2012. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," DEOS Working Papers 1209, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Edward J. Kane, 1980. "Accelerating Inflation and the Distribution of Household Savings Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2009. "From data to levy design. The five stages of implementing housing taxes," Discussion Papers 596, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- van Suntum, Ulrich, 2008. "Optimal consumption and taxation of housing: A life cycle approach," CAWM Discussion Papers 3, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Melville L. McMillan, 1979. "A Residential Interest Deduction as a Potential Approach to Taxing Imputed Rent," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 5(2), pages 195-205, Spring.
- OzyIldIrIm, Suheyla & Onder, Zeynep & Yavas, Abdullah, 2005. "Mobility and optimal tenure choice," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 336-354, December.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2011. "Assessing the Distributional Effects of Housing Taxation in Italy: From the Actual Tax Code to Imputed Rent," CESifo Working Paper Series 3368, CESifo Group Munich.
- d’Amours, Alban & Nadeau, Léandre, 1974. "L’économique de l’habitation : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 50(2), pages 191-231, avril.
- Scholten, Ulrich, 1999. "Die Förderung von Wohneigentum," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 8, number urn:isbn:9783161472343.
- Bruno Bises & Antonio ScialÃ, 2014. "The Taxation of Owner-Occupied House in Italy: 1974-2014," Public Finance Research Papers 7, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:5:p:789-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed