Returns from Investment in Human Capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Yoram Weiss, 1976. "A Multiplicative Model of Investment in Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1975. "Measuring the Obsolescence of Knowledge," NBER Chapters, in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 199-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977.
"Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1975. "Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth," NBER Working Papers 0080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Gomez, 2003. "Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes: to What Extent Does the Leisure Specification Matter?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 404-430, April.
- Ronald L. Oaxaca, 1977. "The Persistence of Male-Female Earnings Differentials," NBER Chapters, in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 303-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natasha Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay at school or start working? - Optimal timing of leaving school under uncertainty and irreversibility," Working Papers CIE 10, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Polachek, Solomon & Das, Tirthatanmoy & Thamma-Apiroam, Rewat, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the Production of Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 7335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear, 1975. "Schooling as a Wage Depressant," NBER Working Papers 0092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Davis, 1971. "Problems of economic growth in the black community: Some alternative hypotheses," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 75-107, June.
- Bilkic, N. & Gries, T. & Pilichowski, M., 2012. "Stay in school or start working? — The human capital investment decision under uncertainty and irreversibility," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 706-717.
- Natasa Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay in School or Start Working? - The Human Capital Investment Decision under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1974. "Years and Intensity of Schooling Investing," NBER Working Papers 0049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irias, Luiz Jose Maria & Avila, Antonio Flavio Dias, 1987. "Returns to Investment in Training of Agricultural Researchers," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197419, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1975. "Human Wealth and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008. "Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Allen C. Kelley, 1980. "Interactions of Economic and Demographic Household Behavior," NBER Chapters, in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 403-470 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "An Essay on Human Wealth," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 5, pages 108-158 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in a Life-Cycle Context," NBER Chapters, in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 557-620 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1974. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in Cycle Context," NBER Working Papers 0047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María Arrazola & José de Hevia & Marta Risueño & José Félix Sanz Sanz, 2005. "A proposal to estimate human capital depreciation: some evidence for Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 9-22, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:4:p:546-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed