Returns from Investment in Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Tirthatanmoy & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "Micro Foundations of Earnings Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 10922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yoram Weiss, 1976. "A Multiplicative Model of Investment in Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977. "Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- Natasha Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay at school or start working? - Optimal timing of leaving school under uncertainty and irreversibility," Working Papers CIE 10, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Polachek, Solomon & Das, Tirthatanmoy & Thamma-Apiroam, Rewat, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the Production of Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 7335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear, 1975. "Schooling as a Wage Depressant," NBER Working Papers 0092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Davis, 1971. "Problems of economic growth in the black community: Some alternative hypotheses," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 75-107, June.
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1974. "Years and Intensity of Schooling Investing," NBER Working Papers 0049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irias, Luiz Jose Maria & Avila, Antonio Flavio Dias, 1987. "Returns to Investment in Training of Agricultural Researchers," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197419, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1975. "Human Wealth and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilkic, N. & Gries, T. & Pilichowski, M., 2012.
"Stay in school or start working? — The human capital investment decision under uncertainty and irreversibility,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 706-717.
- Natasa Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay in School or Start Working? - The Human Capital Investment Decision under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "An Essay on Human Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 5, pages 108-158 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1974. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in Cycle Context," NBER Working Papers 0047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María Arrazola & José de Hevia & Marta Risueño & José Félix Sanz Sanz, 2005. "A proposal to estimate human capital depreciation: some evidence for Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 9-22, June.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1975. "Measuring the Obsolescence of Knowledge," NBER Chapters,in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 199-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Gomez, 2003. "Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes: to What Extent Does the Leisure Specification Matter?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 404-430, April.
- Ronald L. Oaxaca, 1977. "The Persistence of Male-Female Earnings Differentials," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 303-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen C. Kelley, 1980. "Interactions of Economic and Demographic Household Behavior," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 403-470 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in a Life-Cycle Context," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 557-620 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:4:p:546-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.