The Structure of Dependence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Jong-Wha Lee & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2016.
"Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 327-344, 02.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2009. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 24, Asian Development Bank.
- Ju Hyun Pyun & Giacomo Bonanno, 2011. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers 117, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bonfatti, Roberto & Poelhekke, Steven, 2017. "From mine to coast: Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 91-108.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast: Transport Infrastructure and the Direction of Trade in Developing Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-042/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast; Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," OxCarre Working Papers 107, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast: Transport Infrastructure and the Direction of Trade in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2013-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast: Transport Infrastructure and The Direction of Trade in Developing Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4170, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thompson, Edmund R., 2002. "Clustering of Foreign Direct Investment and Enhanced Technology Transfer: Evidence from Hong Kong Garment Firms in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-889, May.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, 07.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Kutan, Ali M. & Yaya, Mehmet E., 2017. "Testing the dependency theory on small island economies: The case of Cyprus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-11.
- Wagle, Udaya R., 2007. "Are Economic Liberalization and Equality Compatible? Evidence from South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1836-1857, November.
- Magombeyi, Mercy T & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2017. "Does foreign investment reduce poverty?Empirical evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 22562, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Bonfatti, 2008. "Decolonization: the Role of Changing World Factor Endowments," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 001, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Roberto Bonfatti, 2008. "Decolonization: the role of changing world factor endowments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberto Bonfatti, 2009. "Decolonization: the Role of Changing World Factor Endowments," 2009 Meeting Papers 895, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Óscar Afonso, 2001. "The Impact of International Trade on Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 106, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fander Falconí & María Cristina Vallejo, 2012. "Transiciones socioecológicas en la región andina," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 53-71, Abril.
- Pipkin, Seth, 2011. "Local Means in Value Chain Ends: Dynamics of Product and Social Upgrading in Apparel Manufacturing in Guatemala and Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2119-2131.
- Khaled Elmawazini, 2014. "FDI Spillovers, Efficiency Change and Host Country Labor Productivity: Evidence from GCC Countries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 399-411, December.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:101-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxfield, Sylvia, 1998. "Understanding the Political Implications of Financial Internationalization in Emerging Market Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1201-1219, July.
- Sharon Alvarez & Jay Barney & Arielle Newman, 2015. "The poverty problem and the industrialization solution," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Dumludag, Devrim, 2002. "The Political Economy of Foreign Direct Investment in Turkey 1950-1980," MPRA Paper 32061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:2:p:231-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed