The Structure of Dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-684.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2016.
"Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 327-344.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2009. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 24, Asian Development Bank.
- Ju Hyun Pyun & Giacomo Bonanno, 2011. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers 117, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bonfatti, Roberto & Poelhekke, Steven, 2017.
"From mine to coast: Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 91-108.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast: Transport Infrastructure and the Direction of Trade in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2013-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast; Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," OxCarre Working Papers 107, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast: Transport Infrastructure and The Direction of Trade in Developing Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4170, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast: Transport Infrastructure and the Direction of Trade in Developing Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-042/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thompson, Edmund R., 2002. "Clustering of Foreign Direct Investment and Enhanced Technology Transfer: Evidence from Hong Kong Garment Firms in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-889, May.
- repec:lje:journl:v:22:y:2017:i:sp:p:183-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, July.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Kutan, Ali M. & Yaya, Mehmet E., 2017. "Testing the dependency theory on small island economies: The case of Cyprus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-11.
- Wagle, Udaya R., 2007. "Are Economic Liberalization and Equality Compatible? Evidence from South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1836-1857, November.
- Magombeyi, Mercy T & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2017. "Does foreign investment reduce poverty?Empirical evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 22562, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Bonfatti, 2008.
"Decolonization: the Role of Changing World Factor Endowments,"
STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series
001, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bonfatti, Roberto, 2008. "Decolonization: the role of changing world factor endowments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberto Bonfatti, 2009. "Decolonization: the Role of Changing World Factor Endowments," 2009 Meeting Papers 895, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Óscar Afonso, 2001. "The Impact of International Trade on Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 106, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fander Falconí & María Cristina Vallejo, 2012. "Transiciones socioecológicas en la región andina," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 53-71, Abril.
- Pipkin, Seth, 2011. "Local Means in Value Chain Ends: Dynamics of Product and Social Upgrading in Apparel Manufacturing in Guatemala and Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2119-2131.
- Khaled Elmawazini, 2014. "FDI Spillovers, Efficiency Change and Host Country Labor Productivity: Evidence from GCC Countries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 399-411.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:101-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxfield, Sylvia, 1998. "Understanding the Political Implications of Financial Internationalization in Emerging Market Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1201-1219, July.
- Sharon Alvarez & Jay Barney & Arielle Newman, 2015. "The poverty problem and the industrialization solution," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 23-37.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2315-:d:122703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumludag, Devrim, 2002. "The Political Economy of Foreign Direct Investment in Turkey 1950-1980," MPRA Paper 32061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:2:p:231-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.