A Competitive Theory of the Housing Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (Part I Sept.)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2015. "War, Housing Rents, and Free Market: A Case of Berlin's Rental Housing Market during the World War I," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1477, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2016.
"The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France,"
PSE Working Papers
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 10373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," Working Papers 1637, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01412393, HAL.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es381-382h is not listed on IDEAS
- Penn, J. B. & Irwin, George D., 1972. "Using Multiple Listing Service Data To Analyze Determinants Of Residential Property Values," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 1(1:).
- Donald R. Epley, 1990. "The Concept and Market Extraction of Effective Age for Residential Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 41-52.
- David Albouy & Gabriel Ehrlich, 2012. "Housing Productivity and the Social Cost of Land-Use Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 18110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simian, José Miguel, 2000. "Wohnungsgenossenschaften in Chile: Vorbild für eine Politik der Wohneigentumsbildung in Deutschland?," Arbeitspapiere 21, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Jean-Claude Driant & Alain Jacquot, 2005. "Loyers imputés et inégalités de niveau de vie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 381(1), pages 177-206.
- Thomas King & Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1971. "An Estimate of Racial Discrimination in Rental Housing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 307, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ernst Rätzer, 1987. "Mieterschutz und Wohnungsmarkt. Die Mietpreisbeschränkung im schweizerischen Missbrauchsbeschluss," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(I), pages 23-45, March.
- Erik R. de Wit, 2010. "Competing Risks in a Time on the Market Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-108/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Wit, Erik R. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2013. "Asymmetric information and list-price reductions in the housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 507-520.
- Erik R. de Wit & Bas van der Klaauw, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Wit, Erik & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dennis Epple & Brett Gordon & Holger Sieg, 2010. "A New Approach to Estimating the Production Function for Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 905-924, June.
- Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen, 2006. "Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3884, The World Bank.
- Maurice J. Roche & David Duffy, 2007. "Getting a Helping Hand: Parental Transfers and First-Time Homebuyers," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1740507, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Lin, Cho-Min, 1989. "The benefits of the subsidized housing programs: public housing, rent certificates, and the housing voucher program," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000017598, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Thalmann, Philippe, 2003. "'House poor' or simply 'poor'?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 291-317, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:4:p:612-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed