Multiproduct Search and the Joint Search Effect
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuta KITTAKA, 2018. "Multiproduct Firms, Consumer Search, and Demand Heterogeneity," ISER Discussion Paper 1024, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Dubois, Pierre & Perrone, Helena, 2015.
"Price Dispersion and Informational Frictions: Evidence from Supermarket Purchases,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dubois, Pierre & Perrone, Helena, 2015. "Price Dispersion and Informational Frictions: Evidence from Supermarket Purchases," TSE Working Papers 15-606, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2017.
- Pierre Dubois & Helena Perrone, 2018. "Price Dispersion and Informational Frictions: Evidence from Supermarket Purchases," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_047, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Fabra, Natalia & Montero, Juan Pablo, 2017. "Product Choice and Price Discrimination in Markets with Search Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janssen, Maarten & Shelegia, Sandro, 2017.
"Beliefs and Consumer Search in a Vertical Industry,"
85134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2018. "Beliefs and Consumer Search in a Vertical Industry," Working Papers 1033, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2018. "Beliefs and consumer search in a vertical industry," Economics Working Papers 1605, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:45:y:2018:i:3:p:297-331. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jay Lu & Simon Board, 2015. "Information Provision and Consumer Search," 2015 Meeting Papers 1427, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Watanabe, Makoto & Zhou, Jidong, 2017.
"Multiproduct Intermediaries and Optimal Product Range,"
82136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Watanabe, Makoto & Zhou, Jidong, 2017. "Multiproduct Intermediaries and Optimal Product Range," TSE Working Papers 17-857, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Timothy J Richards & Celine Bonnet & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2018.
"Complementarity and bargaining power,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 297-331.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Richards, Timothy J., 2017. "Complementarity and Bargaining Power," TSE Working Papers 16-772, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Bonnet, Celine & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2017. "Complementarity and Bargaining Power," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258022, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, zhuozheng & Zhang, Tianle, 2019. "A Search Model of Experience Goods," MPRA Paper 93547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ding, Yucheng & Zhang, Tianle, 2018. "Price-directed consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 106-135.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Zhou, Jidong, 2016. "Consumer Search and Retail Market Structure," MPRA Paper 69484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jidong Zhou & Andrew Rhodes, 2015. "A Search Theory of Retail Market Structure," 2015 Meeting Papers 409, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ucp:jpolec:doi:10.1086/699211 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:104:y:2014:i:9:p:2918-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.