Inflation Persistence, the NAIRU, and the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Mendicino, Caterina, 2014.
"Expectation-Driven Cycles: Time-varying Effects,"
53607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- caterina mendicino & Antonello DÁgostino, 2016. "Expectation-driven cycles: Time-Varying Effects," EcoMod2016 9350, EcoMod.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Mendicino, Caterina, 2015. "Expectation-driven cycles: time-varying effects," Working Paper Series 1776, European Central Bank.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Caterina Mendicino, 2015. "Expectation-Driven Cycles: Time-varying Effects," Working Papers w201504, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C., 2016.
"A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(PA), pages 5-18.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C., 2014. "A Wedge in the Dual Mandate: Monetary Policy and Long-Term Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2014-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:5:p:883-908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Feroli, Michael & Hooper, Peter & Kashyap, Anil K & Schoenholtz, Kermit, 2017. "Deflating Inflation Expectations: The Implications of Inflation's Simple Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evžen Kočenda & Balázs Varga, 2018.
"The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 14(4), pages 229-274, September.
- Evzen Kocenda & Balazs Varga, 2016. "The impact of monetary strategies on inflation persistence," KIER Working Papers 938, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Evžen Kocenda & Balázs Varga, 2017. "The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mayes, David G. & Paloviita, Maritta & Virén, Matti, 2016. "EMU and the Anchoring of Inflation Expectations," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(4), pages 341-364.
- Mayes David & Paloviita Maritta & Viren Matti, 2015. "The EMU and the anchoring of inflation expectations?," Discussion Papers 103, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- OECD & Elena Rusticelli, 2014. "Rescuing the Phillips curve: Making use of long-term unemployment in the measurement of the NAIRU," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(1), pages 109-127.
- Dany-Knedlik, Geraldine & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2017. "Inflation dynamics during the financial crisis in Europe: Cross-sectional identification of long-run inflation expectations," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Peneva, Ekaterina V. & Rudd, Jeremy B., 2015. "The Passthrough of Labor Costs to Price Inflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:247-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:18:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malikane, Christopher, 2014. "Traditional Inflation Dynamics," MPRA Paper 61427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albuquerque, Bruno & Baumann, Ursel, 2017.
"Will US inflation awake from the dead? The role of slack and non-linearities in the Phillips curve,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 247-271.
- Baumann, Ursel & Albuquerque, Bruno, 2017. "Will US inflation awake from the dead? The role of slack and non-linearities in the Phillips curve," Working Paper Series 2001, European Central Bank.
- Donayre, Luiggi & Panovska, Irina, 2016. "Nonlinearities in the U.S. wage Phillips curve," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 19-43.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:104:y:2014:i:5:p:31-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.