Merger Policy with Merger Choice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2014.
"Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
20051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark & Whinston, Michael, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark A. & Whinston, Michael D., 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," Working Papers 14-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & WAN, Jiangyun(Yunyun), 2015. "The Merger Paradox and R&D," IIR Working Paper 15-21, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2015.
"The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
530, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Elena Carletti & Steven Ongena & Jan-Peter Siedlarek & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2016. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-33, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Working Paper 1614, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Morita, Hodaka & Wang, Chengsi, 2014.
"Horizontal mergers in the presence of vertical relationships,"
14-27, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Morita, Hodaka & Wang, Chengsi, 2014. "Horizontal mergers in the presence of vertical relationships," MPRA Paper 60275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- XiaoGang Che & Brad Humphreys, 2015.
"Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(2), pages 127-143, March.
- Che, XiaoGang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America," Working Papers 2012-23, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Manfred Neumann, 2016. "Efficiency Defense in EU and US Horizontal Merger Control if Costs are Endogenous," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 17(1), pages 48-60, February.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Cabolis, C. & Manasakis, C., 2016. "R&D investments fostering horizontal mergers," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23280, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pagnozzi, Marco & Rosato, Antonio, 2016. "Entry by takeover: Auctions vs. bilateral negotiations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-84.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Analysis of Merger Control in A Network Products Market," Discussion Paper Series 169, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2017.
- Troya-Martinez, Marta, 2016. "Vagueness and information-sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 301-320.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2018:i:2:p:547-561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong Zhu & Qi Zhu, 2016. "Mergers and acquisitions by Chinese firms: A review and comparison with other mergers and acquisitions research in the leading journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1107-1149, December.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:2:p:1006-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.