Efficient Estimation Using Regularized Jackknife IV Estimator
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marine Carrasco & Mohamed Doukali, 2022. "Testing overidentifying restrictions with many instruments and heteroscedasticity using regularised jackknife IV [Specification testing in models with many instruments]," The Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 71-97.
- Qingliang Fan & Zijian Guo & Ziwei Mei, 2022. "A Heteroskedasticity-Robust Overidentifying Restriction Test with High-Dimensional Covariates," Papers 2205.00171, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2023.
- Breunig, Christoph & Mammen, Enno & Simoni, Anna, 2020.
"Ill-posed estimation in high-dimensional models with instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 171-200.
- Christoph Breunig & Enno Mammen & Anna Simoni, 2018. "Ill-posed Estimation in High-Dimensional Models with Instrumental Variables," Papers 1806.00666, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Christoph Breunig & Enno Mammen & Anna Simoni, 2020. "Ill-posed estimation in high-dimensional models with instrumental variables," Post-Print hal-03089879, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMany Instruments; Mean Square Error; Jackknife; Regularization Methods.;
All these keywords.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2017:i:128:p:109-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Secretariat General or Laurent Linnemer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.