Mental Health and Asset Choices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alzuabi, Raslan & Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & Harris, Mark N. & Spencer, Christopher, 2019. "Household Saving, Health, and Healthcare Utilisation in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jones, A.M.; & Rice, N.; & Robone, S.;, 2018. "The effect of health shocks on financial risk preferences differs by personality traits," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kettlewell, Nathan, 2019. "Risk preference dynamics around life events," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 66-84.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Montizaan, Raymond, 2018.
"Pension Reform: Disentangling Retirement and Savings Responses,"
019, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lindeboom, M. & Montizaan, Raymond, 2018. "Pension reform: Disentangling retirement and savings responses," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Montizaan, Raymond, 2018. "Pension Reform: Disentangling Retirement and Savings Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 11620, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2015:i:119-120:p:65-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.