Endogenous Cycles in aTwo-sector Overlapping Generations Model under Intertemporal Substitutability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2004. "Endogenous Cycles in a Two-sector Overlapping Generations Model under Intertemporal Substitutability," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194160, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jorgen Jacobsen, Hans, 2000. "Endogenous, imperfectly competitive business cycles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 305-336, February.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Jess Benhabib & Alain Venditti, 2002.
"Indeterminacy and cycles in two-sector discrete-time model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 217-235.
- Benhabib, J. & Nishimura, K. & Venditti, A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and Cycles in Two-Sector Discrete-Time Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a58, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:59:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Sharon G. & Weder, Mark, 2002. "Tracing externalities as sources of indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 851-867, May.
- Aloi, Marta & Dixon, Huw D. & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2000.
"Endogenous fluctuations in an open economy with increasing returns to scale,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-125, January.
- Marta Aloi & Huw D. Dixon & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, 1998. "Endogenous Fluctuations In an Open Economy with Increasing Returns to Scale," Discussion Papers 98-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick A., 1998.
"Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 60-107, May.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick, 1996. "Multiple steady states and endogenous fluctuations with increasing returns to scale in production," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9618, CEPREMAP.
- G, Cazzavillan & T, Lloyd-Braga & PA. Pintus, 1997. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Working Papers 97-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2004:i:74:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.