Factors Affecting Technical Efficiency among Coffee Farmers in Côte d’Ivoire: Evidence from the Centre West Region
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 85 - On Measuring Indebtedness of African Countries: A Stochastic Frontier Debt Production Function," Working Paper Series 2299, African Development Bank.
- Jorge Andres, Perdomo Calvo & Darrell Lee, Hueth & Jorge Andres, Perdomo Calvo, 2011.
"Funciones de producción, análisis de economías a escala y eficiencia técnica en el eje cafetero colombiano: una aproximación con frontera estocástica
[Estimation of the Production Functional Form, ," MPRA Paper 37179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sibiko, Kenneth Waluse, 2012. "Determinants of Common Bean Productivity and Efficiency: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Uganda," Research Theses 134500, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Daniel Solís & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Ricardo E. Quiroga, 2009. "Technical Efficiency among Peasant Farmers Participating in Natural Resource Management Programmes in Central America," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 202-219.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:28-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 85 - On Measuring Indebtedness of African Countries: A Stochastic Frontier Debt Production Function," Working Paper Series 2219, African Development Bank.
- Urbina, Jilber, 2017.
"Eficiencia técnica en la producción de café en Nicaragua: Un análisis de fronteras estocásticas
[Technical efficiency in coffee production: a stochastic frontier analysis for Nicaragua]," MPRA Paper 82690, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2017.
- Zahidul Islam, K.M. & Sumelius, John & BÃ¤ckman, Stefan, 2012. "Do differences in technical efficiency explain the adoption rate of HYV rice? Evidence from Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), January.
- Abatania, Luke N. & Hailu, Atakelty & Mugera, Amin W., 2012. "Analysis of farm household technical efficiency in Northern Ghana using bootstrap DEA," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124211, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:col:000385:015958 is not listed on IDEAS
- MarÃa A. GonzÃ¡lez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2007.
"Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 367-392.
- Gonzalez, Maria A & Lopez, Rigoberto A, 2007. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 367-392, January.
- Gonzalez, Maria A. & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2005. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Álvaro Ramírez Suárez, 2013. "Análisis de eficiencia económica de fincas arroceras: una aplicación de una función determinística de ingresos brutos frontera," REVISTA LEBRET, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMAS - BUCARAMANGA, vol. 5, pages 213-240, December.
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, a case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 31-39, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbadr:844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Anyanwu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.