Nature and Determinants of the Linkages between Informal and Formal Sector Enterprises in Nigeria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus H Böhme & Rainer Thiele, 2014.
"Informal–Formal Linkages and Informal Enterprise Performance in Urban West Africa,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 473-489, September.
- Böhme, Marcus & Thiele, Rainer, 2012. "Informal-formal linkages and informal enterprise performance in urban West Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1751, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amit Basole & Deepankar Basu & Rajesh Bhattacharya, 2014. "Determinants and Impact of Subcontracting: Evidence from India’s Informal Manufacturing Sector," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016.
"The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016. "The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:02:n:s108494671750008x is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit Basole & Deepankar Basu & Rajesh Bhattacharya, 2014. "Determinants and Impact of Subcontracting: Evidence from Indiaâ€™s Informal Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2014_08, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Offiong Helen Solomon, 2008. "Shadow economy and unemployment rate in USA: is there a structural relationship? An empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2537-2555.
- Walkenhorst, Peter & Cattaneo, Olivier, 2006. "Trade, Diversification and Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 23735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelrasaq Na-Allah, 2011. "Determinants of Industrial Embeddedness Evidence from African Manufacturing Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbadr:814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Anyanwu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.