Warwick - School of Industrial & Business
Contact information of Warwick - School of Industrial & Business:
Postal: United Kingdom; University of Warwick, School of Industrial & Business Stu dies. Industrial Relations Research Unit. Coventry CV4 7AL
Phone: +44 (0)24 7652 4306
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 3719
Web page: http://www.wbs.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:warwin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- 63 The Implications of Teamwork for Trade Unions: Evidence from the Car Industry in the UK and Italy
by Pulignano, V.
- 62 A Premiminary Review of the Industrial Relations Implications of Economic Monetary Union
by Sisson, K. & Arrowsmith, J. & Gilman, M. & Hall, M.
- 61 Multinational Companies and the Diffusion of Employment Practices: A Survey of the Literature
by Edwards, T.
- 60 The Regulation of Working Time: A European Odyssey
by Moffat, G.
- 59 A National Minimum Wage: Stimulus to Economic Efficiency?
by Edwards, P. & Gilman, M.
- 58 Industrial Relations and Reorganization of Production in the UK Motor Vehicle Industry: A Study of the Rover Group
by Scarbrough, H. & Terry, M.
- 56 The Coverage of UK-Owned Companies by the Directive on European Works Councils
by Marginson, P.
- 55 The Workplace Industrial Relations Surveys: Donovan and the Burden of Community
by Cully, M. & Marginson, P.
- 54 Industrial Relations and Multinational Companies in the European Community: The Work of the International Companies network
by Donnelly, N. & Rees, C.
- 53 Donkeys in the Age of Smart Machines: A Case Study of Electronic Control and Worker Responses
by Pingle, M. & Edwards, P.
- 52 From Hierarchy to Contract? Subcontracting Employment in the Service Economy
by Colling, T.
- 51 Middle Management Careers: A Case Study of the Experience of Middle Managers in British Telecom
by Newell, H. & Dopson, S.
- 50 Employment Relations 2000: Proceedings of a Conference to Lunch the Centre for International Employment Relations Research
by Industrial Relations Research Unit
- 49 Flexible Working: Towards Further Degradation of Work, or Ecaping from Stereotypes?
by Mouriki, A.
- 48 Organizations, Gender and Power: Paper from an IRRU Workshop
by Wajcman, J.
- 47 The Eclecticism of Managerial Policy Towards Labour Regulation: Three Studies
by Marginson, P. & Olsen, R. & Tailby, S.
- 34 Towards a European System of Collective Bragaining? Perspectives Before and After Maastricht
by Keller, B.
- 44 Standardised Packages Individually Wrapped? A Study of the Introduction and Operation of Personal Contracts in the Port Transport and Electricity Supply Industry
by Evans, S. & Hudson, M.
- 43 People and the Process of Management in the Multinational Company: A Review and Some Illustrations
by Edwards, P.K. & ferner, A. & Sisson, K.
- 33 Is Innovation a Management Prerogative? Changing Employment Relationships, Innovative Unions
by Leisink, P.
- 42 Equal Opportunity and Positive Action in Britain: Three case Studies
by Pollert, A. & Rees, T.
- 41 The European Works Council: Setting the Research Agenda
by Hall, M. & Marginson, P. & Sisson, K.
- 40 Equal Value Judgements: Objective Assessment of Lottery
by Plumer, A.M.
- 39 Legislating for Employee Participation: A Case Study of the European Works Councils Directive
by Hall, M.
- 38 The Structure of Capital in the European Community: The Size of Companies and Implications for Industrial Relations
by Sisson, K. & Waddington, J. & Whitston, C.
- 37 Changing Public Sector Industrial Relations in Europe
by Ferner, A.
- 32 Leaders and Laggards: Who Goes First in Bargaining Round?
by Scheuer, S.