The Workplace Industrial Relations Surveys: Donovan and the Burden of Community
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Warwick - School of Industrial & Business in its series Papers with number 55.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Kingdom; University of Warwick, School of Industrial & Business Stu dies. Industrial Relations Research Unit. Coventry CV4 7AL
Phone: +44 (0)24 7652 4306
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 3719
Web page: http://www.wbs.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS; SURVEYS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.