Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training
ACIRRT Working Papers
Contact information of Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training:
Postal: Storie Dixson Wing H10. Institute Building University of Sydney, NSW 2006.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:acirrt
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
- 60 Outsourcing and Human Resource Management. A Discussion Starter
by Zappala, G.
- 59 "Contracting Employmenty". A Case Study of How the Use of Agency Workers in the SA Power Industry is Reshaping the Employment Relationship
by Gryst, R.
- 58 Labour Law, Organisational Restructuring and Atypical Work - the Emerging Issues
- 57 Gender Equity and Enterprise Bargaining
by Hall, R.
- 56 Casting a Little More Light ... Do We Really Know What Entreprise Bargaining Has Meant for Women's Wages in Australia
by Heiler, K. & Arsovska, B. & Hall, R.