Outsourcing and Human Resource Management. A Discussion Starter
AbstractThe paper examines aspects of outsourcing which can be defines as the situation where an external vendor provides, on a recurring basis, a service that would normally be performed within the organisation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training in its series ACIRRT Working Papers with number 60.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Storie Dixson Wing H10. Institute Building University of Sydney, NSW 2006.
WORKING CONDITIONS ; LABOUR MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.