Labour Law, Organisational Restructuring and Atypical Work - the Emerging Issues
AbstractThis paper examines the interface between organisational change and the law regulating termination of employment.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training in its series ACIRRT Working Papers with number 58.
Length: 75 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Storie Dixson Wing H10. Institute Building University of Sydney, NSW 2006.
LAW ; LABOUR MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.