Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 68-74 Strategies of exchange rate policy in G3 economies
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 75-82 On the effect of deterministic terms on the bias in stable AR models
by van Giersbergen, Noud P.A.
- 83-88 Strategyproofness, Non-Bossiness and Group Strategyproofness in a cost sharing model
by Mutuswami, Suresh
- 89-94 Mixture Lorenz curves
by Sarabia, José María & Castillo, Enrique & Pascual, Marta & Sarabia, María
- 95-100 The optimal monetary policy rule under the non-negativity constraint on nominal interest rates
by Sugo, Tomohiro & Teranishi, Yuki
- 101-106 Exogenous shocks and related goods: Drinking and the legalisation of marijuana
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Daryal, Mert
- 107-111 Should actions speak louder than words? Individuals' attitudes and behavior in asset allocation choices
by Duxbury, Darren & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Summers, Barbara
- 112-119 Economic welfare in delivered pricing duopoly: Bertrand and Cournot
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke
- 120-126 Patents and R&D: The tournament effect
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 127-132 A note on time preference and the Tobin Effect
by Kam, Eric
- 133-133 Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply" [Econ. Lett. 88 (2005) 152-158]
by Damianov, Damian S.
- 134-140 Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply"
by Damianov, Damian S.
2005, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 295-299 Globalization and the inequality among nations: A VAR approach
by Dutt, Amitava Krishna & Mukhopadhyay, Kajal
- 300-305 Estimation of growth convergence using a stochastic production frontier approach
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Wang, Hung-Jen
- 306-312 Financial intermediation and growth: Some robustness results
by McCaig, Brian & Stengos, Thanasis
- 313-317 Threshold nonlinear interest rates
by Shively, Philip A.
- 318-322 Nonparametric estimation of asymmetric first price auctions: A simplified approach
by Zhang, Bin & Guler, Kemal
- 323-328 Testing for catching-up periods in time-series convergence
by Bentzen, Jan
- 329-335 An unbalanced spatial panel data approach to US state tax competition
by Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes
- 336-342 Inflation-targeting, price-path targeting and indeterminacy
by Dittmar, Robert D. & Gavin, William T.
- 343-349 Risk sharing vs. incentives: Contract design under two-sided heterogeneity
by Serfes, Konstantinos
- 350-357 The Environmental Kuznets Curve semi-parametrically revisited
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric
- 358-364 A robust LR test for the GARCH model
by Busch, Thomas
- 365-369 Does stake size matter in trust games?
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter
- 370-375 Born in Britain: How are native ethnic minorities faring in the British labour market?
by Blackaby, D.H. & Leslie, D.G. & Murphy, P.D. & O'Leary, N.C.
- 376-381 Too little, too late: Interest rate setting and the costs of consensus
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra
- 382-388 Consumer welfare effects of introducing and labeling genetically modified food
by Lusk, Jayson L. & House, Lisa O. & Valli, Carlotta & Jaeger, Sara R. & Moore, Melissa & Morrow, Bert & Traill, W. Bruce
- 389-396 Estimation of panel data models with binary indicators when treatment effects are not constant over time
by Laporte, Audrey & Windmeijer, Frank
- 397-402 Exporting status and firm performance: Evidence from a matched sample
by Yasar, Mahmut & Rejesus, Roderick M.
- 403-407 A nonparametric random effects estimator
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Ullah, Aman
- 408-414 Wage dispersion and employment turnover in Taiwan
by Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan
- 415-420 Does bank liquidation affect client firm performance? Evidence from a bank failure in Japan
by Hori, Masahiro
- 421-425 Relative performance evaluation and the turnover of provincial leaders in China
by Chen, Ye & Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An
- 426-431 Work norms and unemployment
by Kolm, Ann-Sofie
2005, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 147-151 The reallocation of compensation in response to health insurance premium increases
by Goldman, Dana P. & Sood, Neeraj & Leibowitz, Arleen
- 152-158 The uniform price auction with endogenous supply
by Damianov, Damian S.
- 159-163 Fairness and inefficient divorce
by Smith, Ian
- 164-169 Collusion and cyclic pricing by managers in markets with fluctuating demand
by Neubecker, Leslie
- 170-175 The impact of gun laws: A model of crime and self-defense
by Mialon, Hugo M. & Wiseman, Thomas
- 176-183 Efficient v.s. equilibrium unemployment with match-specific costs
by Cheron, A.
- 184-189 Optional fixed fees in multilateral vertical relations
by de Fontenay, Catherine C. & Gans, Joshua S.
- 190-195 Strategic candidacy, monotonicity, and strategy-proofness
by Samejima, Yusuke
- 196-202 Switching in the logit
by de Palma, Andre & Kilani, Karim
- 203-208 Market structure, scrappage, and moral hazard
by Esteban, Susanna & Llobet, Gerard
- 209-213 The PPP debate: Price matters!
by Coakley, Jerry & Kellard, Neil & Snaith, Stuart
- 214-220 Testing (beliefs about) social preferences: Evidence from an experimental coordination game
by Chmura, Thorsten & Kube, Sebastian & Pitz, Thomas & Puppe, Clemens
- 221-226 When does the game end? Public goods experiments with non-definite and non-commonly known time horizons
by Gonzalez, Luis G. & Guth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria
- 227-230 Household willingness to pay equals individual willingness to pay if and only if the household income pools
by Munro, Alistair
- 231-235 Explaining procyclical male-female wage gaps
by Park, Seonyoung & Shin, Donggyun
- 236-242 Uncertainty and the size of government
by Hansen, Jes Winther
- 243-250 Start-up size: The role of external financing
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca
- 251-259 Externalities and fiscal policy in a Lucas-type model
by Gomez, Manuel A.
- 260-265 Board independence and CEO pay
by Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 266-271 A global Malmquist productivity index
by Pastor, Jesus T. & Lovell, C.A. Knox
- 272-277 Measuring profit efficiency with McFadden's gauge function
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 278-283 Efficient entry
by Quint, Daniel & Einav, Liran
- 284-288 Employer wage differentials from an international perspective
by Simon, Hipolito
2005, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-6 Identification and estimation of the linear-in-means model of social interactions
by Graham, Bryan S. & Hahn, Jinyong
- 7-11 More on the majority rule: Profiles, societies, and responsiveness
by Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 13-19 Optimal partnership in a repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Moller, Marc
- 21-26 Monotonicity in direct revelation mechanisms
by Garcia, Diego
- 27-31 On the revenue implications of trade liberalization under imperfect competition
by Haque, M. Emranul & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 33-39 Demand uncertainty, mismatch and (un)employment
by Jellal, Mohamed & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves
- 41-46 Are four heads better than two? An experimental beauty-contest game with teams of different size
by Sutter, Matthias
- 47-53 Common value auctions with asymmetric bidder information
by Banerjee, Priyodorshi
- 55-59 Lagged dependent variables and specification bias
by McKinnish, Terra
- 61-65 Bertrand-Edgeworth duopoly with linear costs: A tale of two paradoxes
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 67-72 Modelling nominal debt contracts and fixed rate debt
by Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen
- 73-77 A simple axiomatization of risk-averse expected utility
by Werner, Jan
- 79-84 Dismissal costs and innovation
by Koeniger, Winfried
- 85-90 Harsanyi's utilitarianism via linear programming
by Mandler, Michael
- 91-96 Monte Carlo comparison of model and moment selection and classical inference approaches to break detection in panel data models
by De Wachter, Stefan & Tzavalis, Elias
- 97-100 Tax evasion under random audits with uncertain detection
by Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald Jr.
- 101-107 Loss avoidance as selection principle: Evidence from simple stag-hunt games
by Rydval, Ondrej & Ortmann, Andreas
- 109-114 School quality, educational attainment and aggregation bias
by Fertig, Michael & Wright, Robert E.
- 115-119 The poverty challenge: How individual decision-making behavior influences poverty
by Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip
- 121-125 The nature of supply side effects on electricity prices: The impact of water temperature
by Boogert, Alexander & Dupont, Dominique
- 127-133 On topological chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model
by Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan
- 135-139 Profit maximizing nonlinear pricing
by Andersson, Tommy
- 141-145 Emigration and wage inequality
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal
2005, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 291-299 Friedman redux: Restricting monetary policy rules to support flexible exchange rates
by Devereux, Michael B. & Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi
- 301-306 Spurious nonlinear regressions in econometrics
by Lee, Young-Sook & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Newbold, Paul
- 307-311 Can raising interest rates increase inflation?
by Linnemann, Ludger
- 313-317 Optimal health insurance contract: Is a deductible useful?
by Bardey, David & Lesur, Romain
- 319-324 Myopic loss aversion: Information feedback vs. investment flexibility
by Bellemare, Charles & Krause, Michaela & Kroger, Sabine & Zhang, Chendi
- 325-328 Explaining the relationship between CO2 emissions and national income--The role of energy consumption
by Liu, Xuemei
- 329-335 Price-setting behaviour, competition, and markup shocks in the new Keynesian model
by Khan, Hashmat
- 337-345 Money as real options in a cash-in-advance economy
by Beck, Stacie & Stockman, David R.
- 347-353 Fertility, volatility, and growth
by Pommeret, Aude & Smith, William T.
- 355-360 Inequality preserving rationing
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Osterdal, Lars Peter
- 361-366 Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic unbalanced panel data models
by Bruno, Giovanni S.F.
- 367-371 Mean-reverting behavior of current account in Asian countries
by Lau, Evan & Zubaidi Baharumshah, Ahmad
- 373-377 Long-memory property of nonlinear transformations of break processes
by Yoon, Gawon
- 379-386 On the gains from international financial integration
by Wright, Mark L.J.
- 387-392 Structural change in U.S. manufacturing: Stationarity and intra-distributional changes
by Kruger, Jens J.
- 393-398 Nonparametric identification of behavioral responses to counterfactual policy interventions in dynamic discrete decision processes
by Aguirregabiria, Victor
- 399-405 Migration, taxation and educational incentives
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 407-413 Regime (non)stationarity in the US/UK real exchange rate
by Kanas, Angelos & Genius, Margarita
- 415-420 Endogenous private health investment and the willingness to pay for public health projects: The effects of income
by Liu, Liqun & Neilson, William S.
- 421-426 Testing for a Santa Claus effect in growth cycles
by Giles, David E.
- 427-432 Marriage, female labor supply, and Asian zodiacs
by Lee, Jungmin
2005, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 145-152 Capital utilization and the foundations of club convergence
by Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Winther Hansen, Jes
- 153-159 Unobserved heterogeneity and the relation between earnings and firm size: evidence from two developing countries
by Soderbom, Mans & Teal, Francis & Wambugu, Anthony
- 161-167 Monetary policy arithmetic for a deflationary economy
by Kudoh, Noritaka
- 169-174 Child labor and the law: Notes on possible pathologies
by Basu, Kaushik
- 175-179 Allowing a pre-purchase product trial in duopoly
by Hahn, Sunku
- 181-185 Determinacy, learnability, and discretionary policy
by Kurozumi, Takushi
- 187-191 Learnability and transparency with time inconsistent monetary policy
by Cone, Thomas E.
- 193-197 Sustainability revisited
by Hellwig, Klaus
- 199-205 VAT base broadening when the location of some consumption is mobile
by Whalley, John & Zhang, Shunming
- 207-210 Estimating memory parameter in the US inflation rate
by Lee, Jin
- 211-219 The origin principle, tax harmonization and public goods
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel & Myles, Gareth D.
- 221-226 Testing for market efficiency in gambling markets when the errors are non-normal and heteroskedastic an application of the wild bootstrap
by Ioannidis, C. & Peel, D.A.
- 227-230 Can small menu costs explain sticky prices?
by Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi
- 231-234 ICT diffusion and potential output growth
by Cette, Gilbert & Mairesse, Jacques & Kocoglu, Yusuf
- 235-241 Nominal and real wage rigidity in a friction model
by Christofides, Louis N. & Li, Dingding
- 243-248 Errors in the Penn World Table demographic data
by Dowrick, Steve
- 249-258 Bi-polarization comparisons
by Duclos, Jean-Yves & Echevin, Damien
- 259-265 Modeling the liquidity effect with the limited participation model: A skeptical view
by Auray, Stephane & Feve, Patrick
- 267-272 A tractable model of precautionary saving in continuous time
by Toche, Patrick
- 273-278 Margin borrowing, stock returns, and market volatility: Evidence from margin credit balance
by Zhang, Wei David & Seyedian, Mojtaba & Li, Jinliang
- 279-283 On the Fisher-Konieczny index of price changes synchronization
by Dias, D.A. & Robalo Marques, C. & Neves, P.D. & Santos Silva, J.M.C.
- 285-290 A sunspot paradox
by Hintermaier, Thomas
2005, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-7 Monetary policy and stable indeterminacy with inertia
by Evans, George W. & McGough, Bruce
- 9-13 Do price ceilings abroad increase U.S. drug prices?
by Mujumdar, Sudesh & Pal, Debashis
- 15-19 Legal institutions and financial system orientation
by Du, Julan
- 21-26 Monopolistic competition, transaction costs and multiple equilibria
by Julien, Ludovic A. & Sanz, Nicolas
- 27-33 Collateral once again
by Orrillo, Jaime
- 35-39 Reserve price commitments in auctions
by Menezes, Flavio & Ryan, Matthew J.
- 41-46 Inflation and inequality: does political structure matter?
by Desai, Raj M. & Olofsgard, Anders & Yousef, Tarik M.
- 47-53 Environmental regulation and US state-level production
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 55-59 Market structure and the allocation of R&D expenditures
by Kato, Atsushi
- 61-66 (All) Equilibria in a class of bidding games
by Albano, Gian Luigi & Matros, Alexander
- 67-73 A Bayesian analysis of tree structure specification in nested logit models
by Verlinda, Jeremy A.
- 75-81 Estimating and identifying vector autoregressions under diagonality and block exogeneity restrictions
by Lastrapes, William D.
- 83-87 Forming efficient networks
by Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David
- 89-93 The battle of the sexes when the future is important
by Hausken, Kjell
- 95-101 Reciprocity, matching and conditional cooperation in two public goods games
by Croson, Rachel & Fatas, Enrique & Neugebauer, Tibor
- 103-108 Extracting consumer information rent by delaying the delivery of goods/services
by Ueng, Zen-Fu & Yang, C.C.
- 109-112 A complete characterization of majority rules
by Yi, Jianxin
- 113-119 The political economy of refunded emissions payment programs
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Sterner, Thomas
- 121-126 The determinants of international knowledge diffusion as measured by patent citations
by MacGarvie, Megan
- 127-134 Does advertising lower the price of newspapers to consumers? A theoretical appraisal
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Laussel, Didier & Sonnac, Nathalie
- 135-140 Solving nonlinear dynamic stochastic models: an algorithm computing value function by simulations
by Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 141-144 Indirect taxation is superfluous under separability and taste homogeneity: a simple proof
by Laroque, Guy R.
2005, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 297-301 Wage rigidity and tax structure
by Lundborg, Per
- 303-309 Linear-risk-tolerant, invariant risk preferences
by Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John
- 311-316 Stochastic growth under Wiener and Poisson uncertainty
by Steger, Thomas M.
- 317-321 A continuous state space approach to "Convergence by Parts"
by Johnson, Paul A.
- 323-329 Central bank inflation contracts and strategic wage setting in a multiunion economy
by Lawler, Phillip
- 331-337 Market structure, viewer welfare, and advertising rates in local broadcast television markets
by Brown, Keith & Alexander, Peter J.
- 339-346 Drift and diffusion function specification for short-term interest rates
by Lee, Myoung-jae & Li, Wen-juan
- 347-352 Outliers and GARCH models in financial data
by Charles, Amelie & Darne, Olivier
- 353-357 Feldstein-Horioka meets a time trend
by Georgopoulos, George J. & Hejazi, Walid
- 359-366 Nominal income targeting versus money growth targeting in an endogenously growing economy
by Lai, Ching-chong & Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu
- 367-371 A semiparametric panel data model for markets in disequilibrium
by Mayer, Walter J.
- 373-378 Inflation forecasting using a neural network
by Nakamura, Emi
- 379-385 Biased managers, organizational design, and incentive provision
by Costa, Cristiano M. & Ferreira, Daniel & Moreira, Humberto
- 387-392 Birth weight and schooling and earnings: estimates from a sample of twins
by Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles & Martin, Nick
- 393-398 The effect of stakes in distribution experiments
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Verhoogen, Eric & Burks, Stephen
- 399-403 Nonlinear monetary policy in Europe: fact or myth?
by Bruinshoofd, Allard & Candelon, Bertrand
- 405-411 Testing for agglomeration and dispersion
by Rysman, Marc & Greenstein, Shane
- 413-417 A computational trick for delta-method standard errors
by Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 419-426 Age effects in Swedish local labor markets
by Skans, Oskar Nordstrom
- 427-433 Functional Central Limit Theorem approximations and the distribution of the Dickey-Fuller test with strongly heteroskedastic data
by Valkanov, Rossen
- 435-440 A multivariate conditional autoregressive range model
by Fernandes, Marcelo & de Sa Mota, Bernardo & Rocha, Guilherme
2005, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 147-152 An alternative decomposition of the Fisher index
by Hallerbach, Winfried G.
- 153-158 Sequential decisions in the college admissions problem
by Alcalde, Jose & Romero-Medina, Antonio
- 159-166 Estimating convergence for Asian economies using dynamic random variable models
by Evans, Paul & Kim, Ji Uk
- 167-172 A simple approach to identifying the incentives for policy experimentation
by Ellison, Martin & Vilmunen, Jouko
- 173-180 The effects of race, gender, and survey methodologies on giving in the US
by Rooney, Patrick M. & Mesch, Debra J. & Chin, William & Steinberg, Kathryn S.
- 181-185 Specialisation and growth: the detection of European regional convergence clubs
by Mora, Toni & Vaya, Esther & Surinach, Jordi
- 187-191 Nominal rigidities without literal menu costs: evidence from E-commerce
by Chakrabarti, Rajesh & Scholnick, Barry
- 193-198 The purchasing power parity puzzle, temporal aggregation, and half-life estimation
by Chambers, Marcus J.
- 199-203 Gender and overconfidence
by Bengtsson, Claes & Persson, Mats & Willenhag, Peter
- 205-213 An index for measuring tax progressivity
by Stroup, Michael D.
- 215-220 On the undervaluation of privatized companies
by Grout, Paul A. & Zalewska, Anna
- 221-228 Randomized response and the binary probit model
by Ronning, Gerd
- 229-235 Testing for seasonal unit roots in heterogeneous panels
by Otero, Jesus & Smith, Jeremy & Giulietti, Monica
- 237-243 Modelling squared returns using a SETAR model with long-memory dynamics
by Dufrenot, Gilles & Guegan, Dominique & Peguin-Feissolle, Anne
- 245-251 Quality discrimination among income constrained consumers
by Acharyya, Rajat
- 253-257 Do regulation and ownership drive the efficiency of electricity distribution? Evidence from Latin America
by Estache, Antonio & Rossi, Martin A.
- 259-263 Money, growth and finite horizons
by Petrucci, Alberto
- 265-271 US domestic currency in forecast error variance decompositions of inflation and output
by Aksoy, Yunus & Piskorski, Tomasz
- 273-278 Mortality, fertility, and child labor
by Chakraborty, Shankha & Das, Mausumi
- 279-284 The effect of alcohol prohibition on alcohol consumption: evidence from drunkenness arrests
by Dills, Angela K. & Jacobson, Mireille & Miron, Jeffrey A.
- 285-289 Tax evasion as an optimal tax device
by Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence W. & Wilson, John D.
- 291-296 Uniform convergence rate of kernel estimation with mixed categorical and continuous data
by Li, Qi & Ouyang, Desheng
2005, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-6 Simple structural econometrics of price elasticity
by Cazals, Catherine & Feve, Frederique & Feve, Patrick & Florens, Jean-Pierre
- 7-12 Electoral systems and income inequality
by Verardi, Vincenzo
- 13-20 The K-deformed multinomial logit model
by Rajaonarison, Dominique & Bolduc, Denis & Jayet, Hubert
- 21-27 The predictive ability and profitability of technical trading rules: does company size matter?
by Bokhari, Jawaad & Cai, Charlie & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin
- 29-35 Foreign direct investment from developing Asia: some distinctive features
by Gao, Ting
- 37-42 Monetary policy, asset prices, and uncertainty
by Alexandre, Fernando & Bacao, Pedro
- 43-49 On balancedness of superadditive games and price equilibria in exchange economies
by Meertens, M.A.
- 51-56 Sharing-group allocation problems
by Rhee, Sangkyu
- 57-61 Foreign assistance and economic development: a re-evaluation
by Burhop, Carsten
- 63-68 Robust tests for normality of errors in regression models
by Onder, A. Ozlem & Zaman, Asad
- 69-72 Shareholder voting
by Ritzberger, Klaus
- 73-77 A rational expectations critique of merger policy analysis
by Ecer, Sencer