New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2005 Conference, August 26-27, 2005, Nelson, New Zealand
Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Web page: http://www.nzares.org.nz/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:nzar05
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 98524 What can we learn from Horse Racing?
by O’Connor, Philip
- 98523 Values of Ecosystem Services on Arable Land and the Role of Organic Farming
by Takatsuka, Yuki & Cullen, Ross & Wilson, Matthew & Wratten, Steve D.
- 98522 The influence of cultural identity on willingness to pay values in contingent valuation surveys
by Awatere, Shaun
- 98521 The Structure and Economic Impact of R&D Organisation in New Zealand
by Johnson, Robin
- 98520 Stated Preference Evaluation of Government Budgets
by Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 98519 Smallholdings in New Zealand
by Lillis, David & Fairweather, John & Sanson, Robert
- 98518 Scoping the History of Economics in New Zealand
by Hawke, Gary & Lattimore, Ralph G.
- 98517 The Relationship Between Wildfire and Welfare
by Kaval, Pamela & Loomis, John B.
- 98516 Regional Economic Implications of Water Allocation and Reliability
by Harris, Simon & Doak, Murray & Ford, Stuart & Bywater, Tony & Bright, John & Thorrold, Bruce S.
- 98515 A Preliminary Analysis of the Benefits of Introducing Apomixis into Rice
by Frisvold, George B. & Bicknell, Kathryn & Bicknell, Ross
- 98514 Policies and politics: Challenges and opportunities for agricultural and resource economists
by Pannell, David J.
- 98513 Pastoral Farmer Goals and Intensification Strategies
by Small, Bruce & Murphy-McIntosh, Andrea & Waters, Warwick & Tarbotton, Ian S. & Botha, Neels
- 98512 Niche Agribusiness Supply Chains and the Channel Coordinator’s Role in their Creation and Management
by Patterson, Alastair & Martin, Sandra & Mollenkopf, Diane A.
- 98511 Neoclassical consumer theory and genetically modified food
by Kaye-Blake, William
- 98510 Multiple Criteria Decision Making: Method Selection And Application To Three Contrasting Agricultural Case Studies
by Dooley, A.E. & Sheath, Gavin W. & Smeaton, D.
- 98509 Modelling Waikato Farm Nitrogen Discharges for Policy Analysis
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 98508 Migration, Household Composition, and Child Welfare in Rural Northeast Thailand
by Cameron, Michael P. & Lim, Steven
- 98507 Livestock in China: Commodity-specific Total Factor Productivity Decomposition Using New Panel Data
by Rae, Allan N. & Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 98506 The likely regional impacts of an agricultural emissions policy in New Zealand: Preliminary analysis
by Sin, Isabelle & Brunton, Emma & Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi
- 98505 The Importance Of Indigenous Biodiversity On Waikato Farms
by Trinh, Phuong Khanh & Kaval, Pamela
- 98504 Identification Of Important Criteria In Farm Systems Decisions Around Lake Taupo
by Dooley, A.E. & Smeaton, D. & Ledgard, S.F.
- 98503 How Can Economists Help Clear Landmines and Unexploded Ordnance?
by Marsh, Dan
- 98502 A Hedonic Price Analysis for the New Zealand Wine Industry: Preliminary Results
by Bicknell, Kathryn & Friesen, Lana & MacDonald, Ian
- 98501 Greenhouse Gas Emission Factor Module: Land Use in Rural New Zealand—Climate Version 1
by Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi
- 98500 Forestry policy and poverty: the case of community forestry in Nepal
by Dhakal, Bhubaneswor & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 98499 Climate's Long-term Impact on New Zealand Infrastructure (CLINZI) - A Case Study of Hamilton City, New Zealand
by Jollands, Nigel & Ruth, Matthias & Bernier, C. & Golubiewski, N.
- 98498 Financing threatened species management: the costs of single species programmes and the budget constraint
by Moran, Emma & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 98497 An assessment of five different theoretical frameworks to study the uptake of innovations
by Botha, Neels & Atkins, Kris
- 98496 An analysis of agricultural trade policy reforms and their impact on the EU, China and New Zealand
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Wreford, Anita & Rasin, Shanika
- 98495 The adoption of market-based instruments for resource management: Three case studies
by Sinner, Jim & Fenemor, Andrew & Palmer, James
- 98494 Adoption of Environmental Best Practice Amongst Dairy Farmers
by Bewsell, Denise & Kaine, Geoff
- 98493 A pilot project for indigenous forest reversion
by Funk, Jason & Kerr, Suzi & Hendy, Joanna