Citations for "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of theSingle Market Programme"
by Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan Haaland
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto H. Stein & Christian Daude, 2003.
"El ALCA y el destino de la inversión extranjera directa,"
Research Department Publications
4342, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Giovanna Segre, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the EU: Are They Complementary or Substitute in Business Cycles Fluctuations?,"
CERIS Working Paper
200007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Di Mauro, Francesca, 2000.
"Economic Integration Between The Eu And The Ceecs: A Sectoral Study,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Waldkirch, Andreas & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2010.
"North American Integration and Canadian Foreign Direct Investment,"
21482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011.
"Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2011-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sapir, Andre, 2001.
"Domino effects in Western European regional trade, 1960-1992,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 377-388, June.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto Stein & Christian Daude, 2004.
"The FTAA And The Location Of FDI,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
281, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2004.
"EU enlargement and its impacts on East Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 843-860, January.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney & Luis Servén, 2004.
"Lessons from NAFTA for Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 14457, October.
- Paul Brenton & Francesca Di Mauro & Matthias LÃ¼cke, 1999.
"Economic Integration and FDI: An Empirical Analysis of Foreign Investment in the EU and in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 95-121, June.
- Uppal, Yogesh, 2008.
"Preferential trading areas: investment and welfare effects when countries differ in their size,"
15193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjell G. Salvanes & Svein Erik Førre, 2001.
"Job Creation, Heterogeneous Workers and Technical Change: Matched Worker/Plant Data Evidence from Norway,"
304, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Claudia M. Buch & Robert M. Kokta & Daniel Piazolo, 2001.
"Does the East Get What Would Otherwise Flow to the South? FDI Diversion in Europe,"
Kiel Working Papers
1061, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Luca Agnello, 2001.
"The martingales: theoretical and empirical characteristics,"
CERIS Working Paper
200107, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006.
"Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia,"
1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Melanie Lansbury & Nigel Pain & Katerina Smidkova, 2004.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Central Europe Since 1990: An Econometric Study,"
- Joseph F. Francois & Hans H. Glismann & Dean Spinanger, 2000.
"The Cost of EU Trade Protection in Textiles and Clothing,"
Kiel Working Papers
997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2010.
"Regional trade policy options for Tanzania : the importance of services commitments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5481, The World Bank.
- Roberta De Santis & Maria Cristina Mercuri & Claudio Vicarelli, 2001.
"Taxes and Location of Foreign Direct Investments: an Empirical Analysys for the European Union Countries,"
ISAE Working Papers
24, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Manzocchi, S. & Ottaviano, G.I.P., 1999.
"Outsiders in Economic Integration: the Case of a Transition Economy,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/32, European University Institute.
- Jean-Marie Grether & Tobias Müller, 2000.
"Decomposing the Economic Costs and Benefits of Accession to the EU: the Swiss Case,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
2000.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.