Citations for "Does PPP hold between Asian and Japanese economies? Evidence using panel unit root and panel cointegration"
by Azali, M. & Habibullah, M. S. & Baharumshah, A. Z.
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Evan Lau & Chee-Keong Choong, 2003.
"Exchange Rate – Relative Price Relationship: Nonlinear Evidence from Malaysia,"
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Cakan, Esin, 2010.
"The persistence in real exchange rate: Evidence from East Asian countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 891-895, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:11:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Aggarwal, Raj, 2006.
"The Changing Dynamics of the East Asian Real Exchange Rates after the Financial Crisis: Further Evidence on Mean Reversion,"
6090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2007.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Chee-Keong Choong & Evan Lau & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005.
"Exchange Rate – Relative Price Nonlinear Cointegration Relationship in Malaysia,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(11), pages 1-16.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Aggarwal, Raj & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2005.
"East Asian Real Exchange Rates and PPP: New Evidence from panel-data tests,"
2023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003.
"The Validity of PPP Revisited: An Application of Non-linear Unit Root Test,"
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Hong-Kee & Oh, Keun-Yeob, 2009.
"The purchasing power parity of Southeast Asian currencies: A time-varying coefficient approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-106, January.
- Alper ASLAN, 2010.
"The validity of PPP: evidence from Lagrange multiplier unit root tests for ASEAN countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1433-1443.
- Dr James Laurenceson, 2003.
"Economic Integration Between China And ASEAN,"
Discussion Papers Series
329, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Barumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Fountas, Stilianos, 2004.
"Re-examining Purchasing Power Parity for East-Asian Currencies: 1976-2002,"
2025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Somchai Amornthum & Carl Bonham, 2008.
"Financial Integration in the Pacific Basin Region: RIP by PANIC Attack?,"
200802, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007.
"Fisher hypothesis: East Asian evidence from panel unit root tests,"
5432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guneratne Banda Wickremasinghe, 2004.
"Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in Developing Economies:Some Empirical Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Venus, Khim-Sen Liew & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2008.
"Does Fisher hypothesis hold for the East Asian Economies? an application of panel unit root tests,"
21601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
- Mark Holmes & Ping Wang, 2006.
"Asymmetric adjustment towards long-run PPP: Some new evidence for Asian economies,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 161-177.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Liew Khim Sen & Lim Kian Ping, 2003.
"Exchange Rates Forecasting Model: An Alternative Estimation Procedure,"
- Guneratne B. Wickremasinghe, 2005.
"Purchasing Power Parity of Papua New Guinea: evidence from the floating exchange rate regime,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 335-338, November.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2007.
"Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: An Application of Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate (BEER) to Nigeria,"
10376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2005.
"Energy consumption and GDP in developing countries: A cointegrated panel analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 415-427, May.
- Masafumi Kozuka, 2010.
"On the stationarity of Japanese-yen based purchasing power parity in the presence of the structural breaks,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 1-9.
- Liew Khim Sen & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2003.
"How Well the Ringgit-Yen Rate Fits the Non-linear Smooth Transition Autoregressive and Linear Autoregressive Models,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Olive, Michael, 2004.
"Pricing behaviour in Japanese manufacturing: a comparative study,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-429, December.