Citations for "Does PPP hold between Asian and Japanese economies? Evidence using panel unit root and panel cointegration"
by Azali, M. & Habibullah, M. S. & Baharumshah, A. Z.
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Dr James Laurenceson, 2003.
"Economic Integration Between China And ASEAN,"
Discussion Papers Series
329, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:11:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Chan Tze-Haw & Stilianos Fountas, 2007.
"Re-examining purchasing power parity for East-Asian currencies: 1976-2002,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 75-85.
- Liew Khim Sen & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2003.
"How Well the Ringgit-Yen Rate Fits the Non-linear Smooth Transition Autoregressive and Linear Autoregressive Models,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2007.
"Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: An Application of Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate (BEER) to Nigeria,"
10376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2005.
"Energy consumption and GDP in developing countries: A cointegrated panel analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 415-427, May.
- Mark Holmes & Ping Wang, 2006.
"Asymmetric adjustment towards long-run PPP: Some new evidence for Asian economies,"
International Economic Journal,
Korean International Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 161-177.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Chee-Keong Choong & Evan Lau & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005.
"Exchange Rate – Relative Price Nonlinear Cointegration Relationship in Malaysia,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(11), pages 1-16.
- Somchai Amornthum & Carl Bonham, 2008.
"Financial Integration in the Pacific Basin Region: RIP by PANIC Attack?,"
200802, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Liew Khim Sen & Lim Kian Ping, 2003.
"Exchange Rates Forecasting Model: An Alternative Estimation Procedure,"
- Guneratne B Wickremasinghe, 2004.
"Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in Developing Economies: Some Empirical Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
236, Econometric Society.
- Guneratne B. Wickremasinghe, 2005.
"Purchasing Power Parity of Papua New Guinea: evidence from the floating exchange rate regime,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 335-338, November.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Hong-Kee & Oh, Keun-Yeob, 2009.
"The purchasing power parity of Southeast Asian currencies: A time-varying coefficient approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-106, January.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Evan Lau & Chee-Keong Choong, 2003.
"Exchange Rate – Relative Price Relationship: Nonlinear Evidence from Malaysia,"
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Raj Aggarwal & Chan Tze Haw, 2007.
"East Asian Real Exchange Rates and PPP: New Evidence from Panel-data Tests,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 103-119.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Venus, Khim-Sen Liew & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2008.
"Does Fisher hypothesis hold for the East Asian Economies? an application of panel unit root tests,"
21601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
- Masafumi Kozuka, 2010.
"On the stationarity of Japanese-yen based purchasing power parity in the presence of the structural breaks,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 1-9.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007.
"Fisher hypothesis: East Asian evidence from panel unit root tests,"
5432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alper ASLAN, 2010.
"The validity of PPP: evidence from Lagrange multiplier unit root tests for ASEAN countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1433-1443.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003.
"The Validity of PPP Revisited: An Application of Non-linear Unit Root Test,"
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Cakan, Esin, 2010.
"The persistence in real exchange rate: Evidence from East Asian countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 891-895, September.
- Olive, Michael, 2004.
"Pricing behaviour in Japanese manufacturing: a comparative study,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-429, December.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Aggarwal, Raj, 2006.
"The Changing Dynamics of the East Asian Real Exchange Rates after the Financial Crisis: Further Evidence on Mean Reversion,"
6090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2007.