Unterschiede im Transmissionsweg geldpolitischer Impulse: Eine Analyse für wichtige Exportländer Baden-Württembergs in der Europäischen Währungsunion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research in its series ZEW Dokumentationen with number 00-07.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anil K Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"The Impact of Monetary Policy on Bank Balance Sheets,"
NBER Working Papers
4821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kashyap, Anil K. & Stein, Jeremy C., 1995. "The impact of monetary policy on bank balance sheets," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 151-195, June.
- Anil K Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1992.
"Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence From the Composition of External Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
4015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kashyap, Anil K & Stein, Jeremy C & Wilcox, David W, 1993. "Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence from the Composition of External Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 78-98, March.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1991. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: evidence from the composition of external finance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 154, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 2000.
"Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
384, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizze, 1999. "Will a common European monetary policy have asymmetric effects?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 56-75.
- Guiso, L. & Kashyap, A.K. & Panetta, F. & Terlizzese, D., 2000. "Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?," Papers 384, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Favero, Carlo A & Flabbi, Luca & Giavazzi, Francesco, 1999.
"The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Europe: Evidence from Banks' Balance Sheets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi & Luca Flabbi, 1999. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Europe: Evidence from Banks' Balance Sheets," NBER Working Papers 7231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi, 1999. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Europe: Evidence from Banks’ Balance Sheets," Working papers 99-20, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "The role of banks in monetary policy: a survey with implications for the European Monetary Union," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-18.
- Takeo Hoshi & David S. Scharfstein & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1993. "Japanese Corporate Investment and Bank of Japan Guidance of Commercial Bank Lending," NBER Chapters, in: Japanese Monetary Policy, pages 63-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mads Kieler & Tuomas Saarenheimo, 1998. "Differences in monetary policy transmission? A case not closed," European Economy - Economic Papers 132, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Anil K Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "What Do a Million Banks Have to Say About the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 6056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhard H. Schmidt, 2001. "Differences between Financial Systems in Europe: Consequences for EMU," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 35, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.