Japanese Corporate Investment and Bank of Japan Guidance of Commercial Bank Lending
In: Japanese Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7458.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina V. Atanasova & Nicholas Wilson, 2003. "Bank borrowing constraints and the demand for trade credit: evidence from panel data," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6-7), pages 503-514.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "The role of banks in the transmission of monetary policy," Public Policy Discussion Paper 13-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Mateut, Simona, 2010.
"Inventory investment, global engagement, and financial constraints in the UK: Evidence from micro data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 239-250, March.
- Simona Mateut & Alessandra Guariglia, . "Inventory Investment, Global Engagement, and Financial Constraints in the UK: Evidence from Micro Data," Discussion Papers 09/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 2000. "Determinants of international credit allocation: An analysis of US lending by Japanese banks, 1988 to 1994," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 25-52, March.
- Atanasova, Christina V. & Wilson, Nicholas, 2004. "Disequilibrium in the UK corporate loan market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-614, March.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Neslihan Ozkan, 2002.
"The second moments matter: The impact of macroeconomic uncertainty on the allocation of loanable funds,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
521, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Aug 2008.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa & Ozkan, Neslihan, 2009. "The second moments matter: The impact of macroeconomic uncertainty on the allocation of loanable funds," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 87-89, February.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Neslihan Ozkan, 2002.
"The Impact of Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Bank Lending Behavior,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
94, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Neslihan Ozkan & Christopher F Baum, 2002. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Bank Lending Behavior," Research Papers 2002_02, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Michael Klein & Joe Peek & Eric Rosengren, 2000.
"Troubled Banks, Impaired Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Relative Access to Credit,"
NBER Working Papers
7845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein & Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2002. "Troubled Banks, Impaired Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Relative Access to Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 664-682, June.
- Michael W. Klein & Eric Rosengren & Joe Peek, 2000. "Troubled banks, impaired foreign direct investment: the role of relative access to credit," Working Papers 00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Anil K Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1992. "Credit Conditions and the Cyclical Behavior of Inventories: A Case Studyof the 1981-82 Recession," NBER Working Papers 4211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "The role of banks in monetary policy: a survey with implications for the European Monetary Union," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-18.
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C. & Michalsen, D., 2000.
"Distressed Relationships: Lessons from the Norwegian Banking Crisis,"
2000-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ongena, Steven & Smith, David C. & Michalsen, Dag, 1999. "Distressed relationships: Lessons from the Norwegian banking crisis," CFS Working Paper Series 2000/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Sangalli, Ilaria, 2013. "Inventory investment and financial constraints in the Italian manufacturing industry: A panel data GMM approach," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 157-178.
- Masazumi Hattori & Hyun Song Shin & Wataru Takahashi, 2009. "A Financial System Perspective on Japan's Experience in the Late 1980s," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hunter, Delroy M., 2004. "The impact of the euro on risk exposure of the world's major banking industries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1011-1042.
- Eric S. Rosengren & Joe Peek, 2000. "Collateral Damage: Effects of the Japanese Bank Crisis on Real Activity in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 30-45, March.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Rafael López del Paso, 2005. "Do non-financial firms react to monetary policy actions as banks do?," ThE Papers 05/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Stirböck, Claudia & Tykvová, Tereza & Westerheide, Peter, 2000. "Unterschiede im Transmissionsweg geldpolitischer Impulse: Eine Analyse für wichtige Exportländer Baden-Württembergs in der Europäischen Währungsunion," ZEW Dokumentationen 00-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Himmelberg, Charles P., 1995. "Government credit policy and industrial performance : Japanese machine tool producers, 1963-91," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1434, The World Bank.
- Kay Shimizu & Kenji E. Kushida, 2014. "Syncretism: Politics and Interest Groups in Japan’s Financial Reforms," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(4), pages 26-31, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.