The transmission mechanism of monetary policy in Japan: Evidence from banks' balance sheets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 20 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2010. "The Effect of Easing Monetary Policy in Regional Lending Markets in Japan," MPRA Paper 25335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid Ameer, 2008.
"Product market competition, regulation and dividend payout policy of Malaysian banks,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 318-334, November.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2007. "Product Market Competition, Regulation and Dividend Payout Policy of Malaysian Banks," MPRA Paper 8579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013.
"Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy,"
48709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," Working Papers 16920, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- David Bowman & Fang Cai & Sally Davies & Steven Kamin, 2011. "Quantitative easing and bank lending: evidence from Japan," International Finance Discussion Papers 1018, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaoru Hosono & Masaki Hotei & Chie Umezaki, 2013. "External Finance Constraints and the Timing of Investment Spikes," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 9(2), pages 365-404, March.
- Said, Fathin Faizah, 2013. "The dynamic of bank lending channel: Basel regulatory constraint," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 606-613.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.