Making Wald Tests Work for Cointegrated Var Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes in its series SFB 373 Discussion Papers with number 1994,44.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Dolado, J.J. & Lutkepohl, H., 1994. "Making Wald Tests Work for Cointegrated Var Systems," Papers 9424, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Shepherd, 2005. "Market Power in International Commodity Processing Chains: Preliminary Results from the Coffee Market," International Trade 0511013, EconWPA.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2005.
"Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Inference in VAR Models with Applications to Order Selection and Causality Testing,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & JOUINI, Tarek, 2005. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Inference in VAR Models with Applications to Order Selection and Causality Testing," Cahiers de recherche 2005-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2007.
"Efficient tests of long-run causation in trivariate VAR processes with a rolling window study of the money-income relationship,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 747-765.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Efficient Tests of Long-Run Causation in Trivariate VAR Processes with a Rolling Window Study of the Money-Income Relationship," Working Papers 0413, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Efficient Tests of Long-Run Causation in Trivariate VAR Processes with a Rolling Window Study of the Money-Income Relationship," Macroeconomics 0407013, EconWPA, revised 17 May 2005.
- Judith A. Clarke & Sadaf Mirza, 2003. "Some Finite Sample Results On Testing For Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 0305, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ghazi Shukur & Panagiotis Mantalos, 2000. "A simple investigation of the Granger-causality test in integrated-cointegrated VAR systems," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1021-1031.
- Märten Kress, 2004. "Lending cycles in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2004.
- Ana I. Sanjuan & Jose M. Gil, 1998. "Price transmission analysis: A flexible methodological approach applied to European hog markets," ERSA conference papers ersa98p180, European Regional Science Association.
- Kanwar, Sunil, 2000. "Does the Dog Wag the Tail or the Tail the Dog? Cointegration of Indian Agriculture with Nonagriculture," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 533-556, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.