Industrielle Produkt-Service-Systeme: Eine vertragstheoretische Analyse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB), Lehrstuhl für Produktionswirtschaft in its series Arbeitsberichte des Lehrstuhls für Produktionswirtschaft with number 9.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitätsstraße 150, 44801 Bochum
Phone: (02 34) 700 - 28 84
Fax: (02 34) 70 94 - 140
Web page: http://www.prowi.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmitz, Patrick & Dirk Sliwka, 1999.
"On Synergies and Vertical Integration,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
602, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1994. "Benefits of Narrow Business Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1330-49, December.
- Jean Tirole, 1999. "Incomplete Contracts: Where Do We Stand?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 741-782, July.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Karl T. Ulrich & David J. Ellison, 1999. "Holistic Customer Requirements and the Design-Select Decision," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 641-658, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.